Post Thanks / Like
    All I have for trim is 303 and we all know thats a joke once it rains and it barely makes the trim shine.

I would buy Stoners Trim Shine if you guys recommend it or I can use my Meguiars vinyl/rubber protectant.

What do you suggest?

Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE IT! I just bought some yesterdaya nd did a review on a local web site about Stoner`s glass cleaner and trim shine. Not sure how it holds up in the rain yet but I liked what it did to my trim!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks Wet, No Mess from Super Shine Detail not only works great on tires, but I use it on all my black exterior trim.

Spray or wipe it on, then go over it with a foam tire swipe, and the trim looks absolutely new. And it dries practically instantly.....

www.supershinedetail.com
    1998 Dodge Neon R/T

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

1968 Dodge Hemi Super Bee

Post Thanks / Like
    I used it a few times but since then I`ve painted white almost all of the black trim I had on the exterior including the "Mickey Mouse ears" (mirrors are huge), the air dam, grill shell, bumper pad. and the back bumper is gone...no black left! I use 303 on the interior.

I think I`ll try the Trim Shine on the undercarraige....especially since I`ve got 11 of the 12 cans I bought sitting on the shelf doing nothing. I`m thinking it should work great on the underside.
    Dream big and be willing to do the work to get there.

Post Thanks / Like
    My vote is for Valugard Molding and trim renewer. Cleans and dresses in one step. Doesnt wash off and run like the others and lasts a long time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Stoner Trim Shine comes in a silicone and non-silicone formula. Check it out at http://www.detailingdirect.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Trim shine is good, I prefer Back to Black.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use it and do not care for it at all. The overspray is intolerable. By the time you are finished applying it to your trim, you`ll have coated half your car as well. There is no way to control the overspray, either. No matter how careful you are, you`re going to wind up spraying it onto your paint. You can spray it into a rag and use the rag to apply, but then what`s the point of the aerosol?

However, this product is fantastic for wheel wells. You just spray and forget about it. For this reason, I always keep a can in my arsenal.
    2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport -- Zaino

1999 MB C280 -- 1Z Glanz

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Stoner`s Trim Shine and like it a lot, not too glossy, doesn`t seem to attract dust and holds up pretty well. Like somebody mentioned you have to be carefull with overspray but it`s not a big deal, keep some towels ready and don`t spray from far away.

Thread Information