Post Thanks / Like
    I went to a hardware store to find a PC, found some other PC products, but no PC 7336, even I wanted to order one but the model no. is not on their list. the guy there could do anything.

I went to several stores, can`t find GOLD CLASS shampoo, no P21s....

the one things I found is S100 wax(CAN $25) from Harley Davidson, and eagle one car wash shampoo from walmart

Oh. canada....

Post Thanks / Like
    You can buy Meguiars and 3M products in Montreal. You just have to know where to look. It`s definitely much more difficult that your US Counterparts.

Taxlady may be able to help you out as well.

I moved from Montreal a couple of years ago so the street names I am starting to forget a bit.

Try Lazer Auto for Meguiars. 3M I`m not sure of but I believe there is a AutoPartsPlus near Cote Vertu and North of the 40. It`s tucked away on a side street. I can picture it but just forget what the names of the streets. However, if you would like, I could do a mapquest search and find the names if don`t know of the places I am speaking.

Call around to a couple of the Paint Shops if they know where you can find some or better yet, try to find the main Auto Paint distributor in your area. Cmax/Napa is the one here in Toronto.

303 can be bought a Zellers.

Zaino - Easily found here in Toronto. I can send you some if you have trouble finding it there.

P21S will be hard to find. Gold Glass shampoo. Also a hard find for most of us. GC is good, but knock the E1 - I never used it but supposedly it is very good as well.

Porter Cable - Canadian Tire sells the 7424.

It`s definitely a bit of a stretch for us for most products :-(

Oh I'll Bring the Shizzle Nagchampa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by paco

Porter Cable - Canadian Tire sells the 7424.

Don`t you mean Canadien Tire?

I have seen the PC at Home Depot as well.
    "Never walk into an environment and assume that you understand it better than the people who live there." - Kofi Annan after his first frigid Minnesota winter

Post Thanks / Like
    finally, I found a place that takes orders.

they have PC 7336 for 216$ CAN.

i think I will order it soon

;-)

thanks anyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    i know a place in downtown Montreal where you can order P21S products. it`s just too expensive. the guy asked for 4?$ CAN for the car wash shampoo. don`t want to say their name, in A````er,

Oh I'll Bring the Shizzle Nagchampa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You would think that Montreal has a few Harley Davidson dealerships that carry S100.
    "Never walk into an environment and assume that you understand it better than the people who live there." - Kofi Annan after his first frigid Minnesota winter

Post Thanks / Like
    Kenji, inevitably you`ll need some pads for the PC as well. These darn foam pucks cost so much up here that I`d advise you to just order some (maybe their kit) from CMA. Last I heard they shipped USPS. :up And you might as well get some other goodies from them while you`re at it.

Unless you`re dying to use Gold Class or P21S shampoo, I would just get Mothers (got good reviews from those who`ve used it - I`ll borrow some from a friend next time to see) from Zellers or someplace or go to Canadian Tire and get the blue Zymol, which I have and really like a lot. I imagine some auto parts stores either have it or can get Gold Class if you try harder though.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all,

I`m gonna rise this thread from the grave, hehe. I`m in Montreal too and I`m encountering the same problems with finding car care product dealers in the area. I`m looking for 3M Perfect it III Machine glaze and I haven`t found a dealer yet. Kenji, got any leads?

Thanks,

JR.

Thread Information