Post Thanks / Like
    I recently used this combo after some other prep with DACP and #9. I was wondering if layering VM and s100 a few time would give a good finish. I know that VM has cleaners and I dont know if it would take the s100 off. Thats why I opened this to discussion.. What do you guys think..Its shining but I always want more.

Thanks, Dave

Patrick
    I dont have enough experience with VM, but I wouldnt think layering would accomplish anything. I see no reason why not to layer S100 however....., but i believe longevity would be better accomplished with just applications done on a monthly basis. I dont know if thats "technically" layering, but it will add to your protection....

Post Thanks / Like
    i`m pretty sure VM will take off s100 and almost anything else that could be underneath it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by raymond_ho2002

i`m pretty sure VM will take off s100 and almost anything else that could be underneath it.
    I got several layers of Zaino and I heard about VM. I went ahead and bought some, so I guess I should stick to Zaino unless I want to waste the several layers by using VM? Oh well, maybe I`ll use VM on my older 92 Civic and see the result first. I like Zaino cause they last longer than most polish & wax..

Patrick
    What do you have the Zaino on now ? VM will do wonders for your Civic....Follow up with MW, should be sweet !

Post Thanks / Like
    CleanMachine & luvthong- The VM will take off the P21S and the Zaino. I just used it to clean some Autoglym SRP/Souveran topper off a panel and it cut through to the paint in no time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just put one layer of VMW and then if you`d like, layer the S100.

Thread Information