Post Thanks / Like
    How is this company product wise. I see alot of their stuff on the internet and was wondering how it compares to companys like Pinnacle

Post Thanks / Like
    There has been quite a bit of discussion on Zymol here. Check out some of the older threads or do a search to see what people have had to say about them. I don`t personally think that they compare to Pinnacle and waxes like that. I`ve used a dozen waxes that look as good and last longer than the Zymol waxes I`ve used. I haven`t used all of the Zymol line so I can`t really speak for them all. I have used their $1500 Vintage wax and have to say that S100/P21S is my preference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Consider buying the report from www.thewaxtest.org . It compared 46 different waxes and polishes including several Zymol products.
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Definately try a search. I can tell you that you will come up with pretty consistant results though. Most people agree that Zymol is good, but there is better for less money.

I have tried a few Zymol waxes, the C/W you find in stores that is $15 is harder to apply and buff than the $4 Meguiar`s C/W. They yeild about the same results.

I also tried Zymol Carbon, which is a decent wax with good durability and good shine. However, its hard to apply and remove and for $40, you could get 2 containers of S100 and make everything better.

Zymol "Volvo" sounded neat to me a few years back, because its custom made for my car, right? Nope. I can`t find one difference between the Carbon and Volvo waxes, except the $6 more for the Volvo.

I think the only problem with Zymol here is price. Most of Zymol stuff is hyped up to be somthing its not by advertising and word of mouth.
    ~Cody Julian

Post Thanks / Like
    After using some other cleaners, HD-Cleanse really sucks. It is much harder to remove.

I still like Zymol Carbon wax - I had been using it for three years. It is tricky at first, and expensive, but once you figure out some tricks for applying and removing it, it`s just as easy to remove as p21s/s100.

People say it doesn`t last too long, but I went through a whole winter with just one coat.

Would I buy it again? Most likely not because there are other products that do the same thing for less money.

It is nice saying you use "Zymol" wax though, and Zymol knows that and that`s why you pay for it.

Thread Information