Post Thanks / Like
    just wondering anyone uses OXO Lrg Car Wash Brush? Is it safe on the paint? It felt so soft. I still use my mitt but just curious if it`s any good

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the smaller brush as it has been suggested on this site, on lower panels. I haven`t experienced any problems. I rinse it often. I also have the two brushes for wheel & tires. They`re great. Make sure you check out OXO`s website, good prices.

Post Thanks / Like
    i use the brush on my plastic cladding and below the beltline.....

I would not use it on paint for fear of something swirling....can check a mitt better then a brush ...

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the OXO brush on my wifes SUV....it is white with Klasse on it and I can`t see any swirling but have not examined it under high intensity lighting. I clean it thoroughly and only use it on the paint to keep it from getting very dirty. It really makes quick work on a larger vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I`m repeating what I`ve said in other posts, so please forgive the broken record effect.

MildSeven- The soft flagging wears off the tips of the bristles and then it`s scratch city. If only ONE bristle looses its flagging, you`re in trouble. I watched mine carefully and it still happened.

You folks who like them for non-fragile surfaces might oughta look into the boar`s hair brushes from Griot`s. Especially the slightly firmer ones made for cleaning wheels. They don`t get hazardous to your vehicle as they age the way the synthetic ones do. ...my $0.02...

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the brush on my lower rocker panels, front and rear bumper areas and windows. Works fine and prevents my good wash mitt from getting too dirty from the lower parts of the car. It`s good on wheels that dont have many cracks and crevices.

Also, I gently use it once a year on the whole car with Dawn before I do the first major detail of the season (after the winter). If any swirls apear they are immediately removed with the Meguiars #9.
    Seth

Thread Information