Thread: Testing

Post Thanks / Like
    How often do you test out new products or try new application methods? Lately I have been testing new waxes, and sealents all the time!

I find myself buying stuff all the time to test. I kinda think it has gone too far. Started slow, now it is snowballing.

I am getting stuff more and more frequently. Almost every other week. Testing it on all differnt colors, with different application procedures (layering, topping, polishe uses ect..)

Now I have enough stuff to wax every taxi in NYC and then half the cop cars...

Neighbor even comes to me before he buys stuff for his show cars. Just wants a sample, and he knows I have it....

Anyone else like this? Is everyone scratching theri heads saying WTF is this post about? Yeah, it`s babble.

If you have somthing you wanna try, and will trade 2oz for 2oz of different stuff (granted I don`t allready have it) just PM me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m always trying new stuff. My truck is never in a full state of detail, well, at least the paint isn`t.

I full expect to break through the clear on my bedcover soon... I have been trying out too many compounds and polishes on it...

I have a couple small boxes full of samples of products people have sent me. I just haven`t gotten around to trying them out. I plan to do so soon.
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I try out everything as well.

It started with a trade for 1/2 a jar of Souveran in May, and has now progressed to buying and trading somthing new every week.

But at least I do trade things, so I have a consistancy of new products... not just old ones that build up.
    ~Cody Julian

Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Gotten Better Lately, But I Still Wanna Buy Everything In Sight. I Have Tons Of Products on My Shelves That I Still Havent Had Time To Test, So I Will Mess With All Of That Before I Buy Anymore. I Bought So Much Stuff That I Havent Had The Time Or Weather To Try It.

Thread Information