Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know if you can purchase the following products on line at one site, 3M, Mothers and Platinum. Each makes a different product I wish to buy but the shippng cost buying at different sites is getting to be too much. Have looked around town at Auto Zone, Carquest and etc. with no luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are a few palces that carry platinum and 3m, but I dont know any that carry all 3. What mothers product was it you wanted?

Post Thanks / Like
    You are looking in the wrong areas for Platinum if you are looking in AutoZone. That stuff is pretty much just available online unless you live where it is made at and can go to their store. You can get Platinum and 3M from either www.tacscar.com or www.premiumautocare.com that I`m aware of. I don`t know that either one of them carries Mother`s products, but that depends on what product you are looking for. You can get 3M and Mother`s just about anywhere but you are going to have to go online for the Platinum. Maybe you should just get the Mother`s locally and then order what you can`t get on the 3M line with your Platinum. :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry if this suggestion sounds dumb, but you could probably ask some place (auto parts store, bodyshop supply store) that carries 3M or Mothers to just order in the product you`re looking for. Often they can get things they don`t regularly stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Mothers product I am looking for is the Sealer and Glaze. I might have to order the 3M and the Platinum and see if someone can get the Mothers for me around here. Thanks

Thread Information