Post Thanks / Like
    Did you guys receive your sample and leaflet from ADS? I got mine on friday after emailing them to chase em up. They do quite an extensive range of products now. Wil be trying a few in the future. mark

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine on sat. washed the car on sat, preped it with mehs handpolish, no 7 and some autoglym super resin, then it looked like rain, so i quickly had to wax it with wacks A1 speed wax. It styed dry so i cracked open the p21s and forgot about trying the sample till i went back inside when the rain did started!

The new formula of the speed wax is cool, btw, alot more carnuba in it, and a thicker liquid shine is still a1!!!!

Back on subjest the race glaxe does smell quite chemical like??? To be honest i was expecting a big catologue full of stuff imported from the us. Think i will be ordering a wash mitt, sponge, they look good, but apart from that probably nothing else. Did you try the sample Mark?

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i was hoping for a bigger selection, but hey ho. Ive had a bottle of race glaze for a couple of years. Its quite god stuff and beads well after a few months. Will be trying the blitz to compare.

The race glaze goes on and of a treat. no white residue at all.

I thought some of there metal products looked interesting, if you detail the engine that is. Im gonna order some of that and maybe the clay as you get 2 blocks.

Post Thanks / Like
    The pugs engine is mainly plastic on the top end i just use 303 and Autoglym, just use autoglym engine cleaner on mine works a treat.

Thread Information