Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I will search for articles about klasse and Zaino, since they are the top choice and probably the best out there, for black cars or any car. Any search tips or reviews you can remember about these two being compared?

Lastly, If anyone has tried both the Zaino and Klasse, I would like to know which one they picked to use and have disregarded the other, for some particular reason? This is the most valuable information I think I can get for these two products to make my own decision. So only asking those that have used both and stuck with only one for some reasons. I am sure both are almost identical to each other and produce a result that there really is no difference. Just curious the reasons people have using both and picking one. It simply might be easier application, or a different look, or because the name sounded better. LOL, Anyway let me know. I will do the research and try to come up with my own decision, but I want to here some of the reasons that people have used to decide on one of the products.

Thank you for the time

:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Knight

I will search for articles about klasse and Zaino, since they are the top choice and probably the best out there, for black cars or any car. Any search tips or reviews you can remember about these two being compared?

Lastly, If anyone has tried both the Zaino and Klasse, I would like to know which one they picked to use and have disregarded the other, for some particular reason? This is the most valuable information I think I can get for these two products to make my own decision. So only asking those that have used both and stuck with only one for some reasons. I am sure both are almost identical to each other and produce a result that there really is no difference. Just curious the reasons people have using both and picking one. It simply might be easier application, or a different look, or because the name sounded better. LOL, Anyway let me know. I will do the research and try to come up with my own decision, but I want to here some of the reasons that people have used to decide on one of the products.

Thank you for the time

You don`t have to choose only one product and use that all the time. I don`t use solely Klasse, Platinum or Blackfire. I use Blitz on some cars, Souveran on others and P21S on others still. I`ve got several waxes and sealants that I mix and match to get different effects. To only have one brand of product in your cabinet can be compared to having a pallet of 5 colors with one shade of each color. To use all kinds of products is like having different shades of each of those 5 colors. You can still paint a good picture with five colors, but imagine what you could do with five times that amount. Some colors look better with Klasse and some look better with Zaino. You can bet that when I get Zaino that I`ll still keep my supplies of the other sealants fresh.

Check out the Product Review Archive for some good reviews of Zaino and Klasse. The debate between the two of them is older than Autopia is. There are good points on each side which only proves that there is value in owning some of both. They are very different products with very different results. If they were as similar as you think they are then this battle wouldn`t have gone on for as many years as it has. :up
    Keeping Texas clean one car at a time!

Post Thanks / Like

Just curious the reasons people have using both and picking one. It simply might be easier application, or a different look, or because the name sounded better. LOL, Anyway let me know.

I use many products but if we are just talking about Klasse and Zaino.....i would pick klasse. looks aside, i think Klasse clearly outlasts Zaino on other people`s cars. Before anybody jumps my a** for this statement, let me explain why. Oh yeah, this is MY experience. If i`m going to apply a sealant to a customer`s car, then i want it to last a long time. most people wont be willing to put much time (if any) into their car`s appearance when i am finished with it. That said, in my opinion, klasse lasts longer on customers` cars because it doesn`t require the pampering zaino does. no customer of mine is usually willing to buy z6 and z7 for weekly washes and qd sessions. take this for what it`s worth because it is just my experience and others may disagree.

On the other hand, we are talking about YOUR car so the above probably doesn`t apply to someone who is an autopian. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

Bah! Being Autopian isn`t a hobby... Its a way of life. :xyxthumbs

Wow....ain`t that the truth!!! I haven`t looked at a car in the last two weeks here in messy St. Louis without thinking, "man, I wonder what that car would look like detailed." I am possessed...........

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by stanger99

looks aside, i think Klasse clearly outlasts Zaino on other people`s cars. Before anybody jumps my a** for this statement, let me explain why. Oh yeah, this is MY experience.

Bah! Don`t worry...this is the only forum I know of where it`s usually the zaino zealots that get flamed or mocked....

Post Thanks / Like
    looks aside, i think Klasse clearly outlasts Zaino on other people`s cars. Before anybody jumps my a** for this statement, let me explain why. Oh yeah, this is MY experience.

No need for an apology. Don`t be scared to say that you think Klasse beats on Zaino in clarity and how long it lasts, like a red headed step child. You have tried both... You picked the one that you believed is better. It is as simple as that. ding, ding, 1 point for KSG. Thus far Klasse 1 Zaino 0.

Post Thanks / Like
    there has been how many posts about Z vs K? Do a few searches and see what you think:xyxthumbs
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, Wax is always fun to talk about. You know you want to.

Have you used both? if you have which one did you pick over the other?

Post Thanks / Like

lol, Wax is always fun to talk about. You know you want to.

Have you used both? if you have which one did you pick over the other?

I am not going to fall to the Z vs K fight war, I have used both, I like both, I still use both. As I said I know that there are atleast 5 threads about this already.
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    What is with all the steps and all the BS addons they say you need? Klasse says I need to put this AIO before the SG. Why would I do that when it has abrasives in it? During polishing I will have removed them all with the buffer. Why would I need an abrasive polish to screw that work up? zaino has all these steps are products of theirs of course to get you to use them. Same polish cleaner product as klasse before hand. Why can`t I just put the sealant on. This upsets me. All the addons they advertise you need to have in order to use the sealant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Knight, I have a few examples of Zaino. None like that WS6, but some reflections.

This is the same shot with and without flash:

One reflection off dark blue:

And Zaino on Black, but the paint needs a lot better prep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Knight,

I think that you are splitting hairs here. As RedCar states that are many threads about the plusses and minuses of all of the popular sealants used here at Autopia. The bottom line for all of these products is the meticulous prep prior to applying the sealant. Remember these sealants are protectants. The true results of any of these products is directly proportional to the effort spent preparing and enhancing the finish to be protected. A high gloss protectant on a poorly prepped vehicle will just be a shining example of swirls, hazing, oxidation and poor technique. This is not the product`s fault but the user. Unfortunately the user usually blames the product. There is no sealant out there that offers a shortcut to the ultimate finish. There is no sealant out there that even meets the ultimate results for every panel of a vehicle or every car owner. This is a very personally derived appearance idealogy. As Jngrbrdman stated one`s detailing cabinet should include many different types of products ( if nothing more to the provide different levels of protection for weather changes if not just one`s mood). One sealant would work better for a daily driver than for a garage queen. Let us not get into color and manufacturer`s paint differences. None of these products are overly expensive and if you love car detailing just experiment one after the other can be very exciting and rewarding. You can not lose with any of these products. Form your own opinion by using these products and read others that have been posted (search). You will discover that there is no one panacea product out there but many excellent and fun products to experiment with. A side note internet pictures are very biased toward perfection. Be care interpreting what you see.:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the question has been answered here. Further discussion on this is just going to start a Klasse v Zaino war. We have been free of that war for some time and I don`t want to relive it. Knight, hopefully the posts in this thread were helpful and I would encourage you to search for more threads regarding this. Please don`t ask members to talk about which product is better though. They are both equal in their own respect. We don`t need any product wars going on. :xyxthumbs
    Keeping Texas clean one car at a time!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information