Thread: Im happy

Post Thanks / Like
    Well finished work for xmas today and went mad on the Peugeot.

1 coat of Megs swirl free

1 coats of Megs Hand polish

1 Coat of Auoglym Super resin polish

1 coat of Blitz ( just cos i had time to let it dry!)

1 Coats of P21s.

Four hours later the car looked the best it has. Swirl free removed a few tiny mars i has better than no 9, Cheers for the recommendation Scottwax. Well impressed ny this product, after adding the handpolish after the car looked do wet.

I am happy!!!!!

The Autoglym didnt add to the shine of depth i just wanted some polymer protection, with out waiting ages for it to cure, (did my wheels with megs 20) but it taes so long to dry. it was about 6 degres c out at best.

Blitz looked good, but was not as good as when i added the P21s!

Plus i was able to use my recently imported (cheers Nick) Microfiber tech mfs. these make my megurs ultimate wipes feel so rough!

Sorry no pics- no digi cam

Cany wait to add the vanilla mooses or GEPC step in!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear about the good results! That`s an interesting combo - Blitz + P21S on top of Autoglym....might have to give it a try!

Too bad about the no pics thing - it`s always fun to admire the hard work and efforts/rewards of others here.

Post Thanks / Like
    That was a fun little read Rich :xyxthumbs

I take it the Megs Swirl Free is different to #9 Swirl Remover? bodyshop line as opposed to mirror glaze line?

I would have gone for #20 myself but as others were saying that the Autoglym EG is the same thing and cheaper (and layerable), I thought that I may as well go for that instead

No digi-cam here either (too expensive ) otherwise I would be posting pics every weekend

You still ordering the Elites mate? If you need to see them versus the Ultra then your more than welcome to look at mine :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Steve i only used the blitz as i have some and can buy it in the uk and dont want to run out of p21s to quick!!!! Importing costs to much. With reagrds to the autoglym i use that cos i can get over here everywhere and there was no drying time required. I left the 20 in the rims for 3 hours couldnt leave it on the paint that long.

When i do the car over xmas Nick im going to use the autoglym and layer 3 or 4 coats of Autoglym Extra gloss to it. Number 20 is great for the wheels, gave them a top shine and has cleaners in it sop is one step as opposed to two with the autoglym, and shoud stand up better to heat. Only brought it for the rims and doing my friends T5 as he never waxes it!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nick i so prefer the swirl free to number 9. Got both doubt ill use the 9 again.

Really want some elites need more cloths!!! Want to bin all my cotton ones! Hate them now!

Post Thanks / Like

Doh, looks like I need to place and order for some #20 and swirl free then :doh

Did resolve your price prob with Meguiars Rich for the gallon FI? Need to get me some of that but if its Ă‚£30 :nono

Post Thanks / Like
    Had to pay! GHe told me the musthave given it to me for treade before.

Thread Information