Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    The other day I posted a thread about tire dressing, it wasn’t long and I had a PM from someone wanting to help me out. They were willing to give me some dressing to try free of charge. I thought that was cool, then they don’t want me to pay them back for the shipping either! I would expect this from a vendor but this is someone taking out of their stock to let me try something new. That is what Autopa is all about. I am not going to post his name because I don’t want him to get bombarded with PM`s and emails of people wanting free stuff. But I will say that he return address will be on that package and he will be getting something in return, I am not sure what yet but I will pay him back for being a good Autopian!
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya know, I really need to try a new IMPORTED SPORTS CAR. I really like Vipers and Corvettes, but I just think a new IMPORTED SPORTS CAR would really help me out.

I have never tried a Supra or a 3000GT before......

aw, forget it!

Post Thanks / Like
    The same thing happen to me a couple of days ago. There was a thread about IHG and GEPC. Intermezzo offered publicly to send me a sample amount from his personal stock to try prior to me purchasing some!!:xyxthumbs I declined because of his truthful and unbiased posts and detailing expertice I purchased some GEPC just because of his recommendation. I found it very generous on his part to make this offer. That`s what so good about this forum. Good people and honest advice. :xyxthumbs :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    This has happened to me in the past as well. It`s great! I hope others keep it up. This kind of automotive kinship is what it`s all about!:up Autopian Events
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think I have been offered any samples, but I have been offered great advice and friendship over the last year, Autopia is great.

Obviously, anyone with some spare Zaino, Blackfire, 303 who wants to send me some as part of my wedding presents, I would not object

Steven

Post Thanks / Like
    Now, anyone here with a spare Lightning?
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got two of em on a shelf in my garage, one on a poster in my dungeon and one in my driveway (in my mind). You are welcome to any of them except the two on the shelf in my garage and the one on the poster in my dungeon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep Yep, mighty nice people on here. I got a few samps from someone as well when I needed to try something.

Oh I'll Bring the Shizzle Nagchampa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We should also remember people like NYdetailer who take time out of there schedule to offer help sessions. Genuinely great people here!
    "Never walk into an environment and assume that you understand it better than the people who live there." - Kofi Annan after his first frigid Minnesota winter

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel the same way as Redcarguy..Recently another forum member sent me a brand new bottle of P21S bodywork shampoo free of charge just so I could give it a try. This place is truely awesome...:up
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Intel486

Now, anyone here with a spare Lightning?

Of course, for the right price I can make it spare...lol..

Intel, go get an `03.. this is the best vehicle I have ever owned and I have over 40 in my life... make the commitment and pay the price.. get it on X-Plan.. (unfortunately, I didnt know about that when I bought mine at sticker) but I havent regretted it one day..

but mine can go for the right price.. I`ll just go get another one..

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday

Dana:wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    This place is great. The members as you know usually go out of their way to assist another member, whether sending samples, help sessions, or just giving advice on the forum. I just got a quick response from several people on thread I just started.

Autopia is the best forum I visit on the net.

Thanks everybody.

Eric
    Have you AIO`d today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by dboat

Of course, for the right price I can make it spare...lol..

Intel, go get an `03.. this is the best vehicle I have ever owned and I have over 40 in my life... make the commitment and pay the price.. get it on X-Plan.. (unfortunately, I didnt know about that when I bought mine at sticker) but I havent regretted it one day..

but mine can go for the right price.. I`ll just go get another one..

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday

Dana:wavey

I don`t feel right about buying one right now. I`m gonna wait till I have more of a downpayment.

I`ve got an X-plan pin but would be happy with a used 02 especially if you sent me yours to test out for a few years
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been able to work a few trades also. Nice to see how most of the people here work together to help us all become better detailers and become more informed on a wide variety of products.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    As a frequent visitor and infrequent poster, I have to chime in on this love-fest. What`s truly impressive about this site is the lack of an elitist attitude. The regular pros - RCG, Scottwax, Jngr, etc go out of their way to help out new members as well as their fellow pros.

It`s great to be able to log on & soak up some of the expertise routinely volunteered by many of the experienced detailers. Keep up the great work! :up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information