Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toronto K,Z&P

Post Thanks / Like
    While surfing the net, I am came across a site for the Toronto Detailing Company. The site says the sell Klasse, Zaino, and Platinium. I have not tried to contact them, so I do not know about their prices, supply or service. Just passing info along.

Eric
    Have you AIO`d today?

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That`s Kevin. He is a good friend of mine. He is a member of this board as well. He goes as aggr3ssor online. He is a really good guy. Give him a call for sure if you want a good job done.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not realize he was a member of the board, because I have not seen his UID. From the reading through the site, I got the impression the person knew about detailing.

So, does aggr3ssor sell detail supplies or just detail services(in spring and summer).

Eric
    Have you AIO`d today?

Post Thanks / Like
    He does a little of both. The distribution side is news to me. I know he was looking into it heavily a few months ago. He has done primarily mobile detailing services up till now. It looks like they are getting an actual shop for a base of operations. Good news for Toronto. Kevin cares about cars like I do. I know he does a good job. I`m sure that he would open shop for an Autopian at this time of year if he were asked to.

Post Thanks / Like
    :shocked Wow, great find Eric! People have been searching forever for a source of Klasse in Canada and never found anything! Platinum is a good addition too.

It would be interesting to see what he says about his distrubution business...

Oh I'll Bring the Shizzle Nagchampa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone ever get this guys prices? I think I might break down and get the Klasse twins if he is reasonable.

I think it has been mentioned here before, but if you have a "The Barbers Chair" salon in your mall, they carry the full line of Zaino.

I don`t know why it is, I can`t find it in any automotive store, but it is readily available in a barbershop!:nixweiss
    "Never walk into an environment and assume that you understand it better than the people who live there." - Kofi Annan after his first frigid Minnesota winter

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

That`s Kevin. He is a good friend of mine. He is a member of this board as well. He goes as aggr3ssor online. He is a really good guy. Give him a call for sure if you want a good job done.

This guy is a good friend of yours huh? Maybe you can ask him why he is ripping off the copyrighted websites of several professional detail shops including mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ShineShop

This guy is a good friend of yours huh? Maybe you can ask him why he is ripping off the copyrighted websites of several professional detail shops including mine.

Not the kind of thing that I want to get involved in. I would suggest taking that up with him yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by edschwab1

I did not realize he was a member of the board, because I have not seen his UID. From the reading through the site, I got the impression the person knew about detailing.

So, does aggr3ssor sell detail supplies or just detail services(in spring and summer).

Eric

You maqy want to check out www.protouchdetailing.com and www.shineshop.ca to see why it seems like this punk knows about detailing. He is ripping off my and another professionals website. Really shady and unprofessional - not to mention illegal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

Not the kind of thing that I want to get involved in. I would suggest taking that up with him yourself.

I have e-mailed him and hopefully he will remove the copyrighted materials and will design the site himself. I meant no disrespect to you - just a little miffed at being ripped off.

Post Thanks / Like
    :wavey

I guess I was bad but the truth is, is thta I was just in a rush to get a site up and you guys did excellant work. I really didnt think it would offend a fellow detailer, because just as I said, I was in a big rush to get it up. So relax a little and Ill take it down if it really bothers you to.

Klasse and Platinum

I am currently in negotiations to get these products here,

and should Have somthing by Febuary, the prices are not up yet do to the fact its a work in progress and I work 2 other jobs so I dont get to work on the site that often. To those who emailed me I will get back to you asap as soon as I have everything complete.

Thanks,

aggr3ssor
    -aggr3ssor-

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ShineShop

You maqy want to check out www.protouchdetailing.com and www.shineshop.ca to see why it seems like this punk knows about detailing. He is ripping off my and another professionals website. Really shady and unprofessional - not to mention illegal.

Thanks for getting back to me about the Klasse email.

I shouldn`t probably interject here but I was checking out the websites above and must say I think you are coming a bit hard on Kevin. I am not sure if you had contacted him previous to today, but his copying your website isn`t entirely correct IMO.

He did copy some your plan headings but he did at least reword and provide some additional features in most of the plans.

Most detail shops list there services similarly. I don`t have Fine Details (R) card with me handy, but I believe their options are similar.

As for the pricing, he change it around a bit and that`s basically the going rate in TO, so there probably isn`t much room there for change.

The sufficient difference`s between your sites that I wouldn`t have come down on him so harsely. Considering your in different markets (city), I would have thought you could him some slack and at least discuss the issue with him.

I don`t know him at all, but his site makes it seem that he is on the younger side and this is probably is first real job / business. He probably didn`t realize that he was doing anything unprofessional.

Copyrights??? Did you really file for a copyright? I didn`t notice a (R) marks on your site. I didn`t think many small businesses were doing that? It`s pretty hard to copyright your plan headings etc. FYI, I`m not being sarcastic or anything, I am just really curious if people are actually applying for copyrights with regards to their detailing businesses. A cousin of mine is considering starting up a detailing business and any information that I can help him is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: As you can tell, I was only able to hit post a few hours after I prepared the email. Hey Aggr3sorr, if you want some help with the website - I`d be willing to chip in and help you set it up.

Paco

Post Thanks / Like
    :xyxthumbs to you Paco!

Thank you for seeing it my way! Im glad to see there are some good people on this board willing to help out. Your type is what makes this a great board to be a part of.

Im 21 and glad to be young but do try to be somewhat professional

-aggr3ssor-

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, I agree - it looks like he did copy some of your package titles, but just about every detail shop I`ve ever seen has had packages called "Executive", "Premium", etc. Most of his site is under construction, and when compared to the shineshop site, well, it`s not really a comparison. Flash looks great, and site is complete.

Time to think about a switch to de-caff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kevin:

I would be interested in Platinum or Zaino, if you get the distribution thing going. I recently tried to get in on that discount price of $29 US for the cleaner and protection, but then found out from Dwayne that the shipping was going to be $17 USPS for a 6 lb package!

If you can come close to those prices, I would be in for some for sure!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information