Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d like to buy a couple more waffle-weave MF towels, but only have experience so far with CMA`s Big Blue Towel. If anyone out there has tried a waffle-weave from one of the other MF vendors, could you please post your experiences? Are you satisfied with the absorbency? If you`ve tried both the BBT, and another brand, can you please compare/contrast?

Thanks in advance for any info,

Tort

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, Tort. Haven`t you ever heard of the search button? j/k man. lololol

That is a great review that you wrote up on those two towels, ejant. Very helpful. That was a good way of reviewing it. Much better than just saying "It was good." :xyxthumbs
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.microfibertech.com/towels.html

I have their 54" x 28" green waffle weave towel. I am extremely pleased, and the thing is huge. email and say you are autopia member for discount.

VV

Post Thanks / Like
    Vettevert, if you do not mind revealing what kind of discount you got, it would be much appreciated. The towel is HUGE!! Thanks.
    2001 Volvo S80 Black
    2002 Volvo C70 Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I don`t know if it was the discount or if the price has just gone up since I bought mine (around a month ago), but I paid 17.95

VV

Originally posted by ashsarna

Vettevert, if you do not mind revealing what kind of discount you got, it would be much appreciated. The towel is HUGE!! Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    VetteVert,

Do you have other towels from microfibertech.com?

I`m looking for nice glass cleaning towel and waffle-weave drying towel (maybe smaller than 54"x28") and their auto kit seems to have a nice price.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just have the 10 pack of ultras for 19.99 and one of their mitts. I`m pleased with the ultras, but I don`t really have anything to compare them too...but they are quite plush (I did give them the CD scratch test...passed with flying colors). I bought one of their MF mitts and one from CMA. The one from CMA (viper branded, same price of 5.95) pales in comparison to the microfibertech one. The mft one is 3x plusher.

VV

Originally posted by F1Crazy

VetteVert,

Do you have other towels from microfibertech.com?

I`m looking for nice glass cleaning towel and waffle-weave drying towel (maybe smaller than 54"x28") and their auto kit seems to have a nice price.

Post Thanks / Like
    VV, How big is that mitt compared to Viper one? Can you comfortably wash your car with it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought my waffle weave drying towel from Griots and actually prefer it over the BBT.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is 20-30% larger than the Viper mitt. It would be a handfull if you have small hands, but I don`t have much trouble. They also now make the one with the cuff, but I don`t know if it is the same material wise. If so, that would be the one to get. I really like it for washing as it holds TONS of soap/water and has a really good cleaning action without resorting to scrubbing. (I use the smaller Viper one plus P21S total auto wash for areas heavily soiled in bugs with the best success of anything I`ve used yet)

VV

Originally posted by F1Crazy

VV, How big is that mitt compared to Viper one? Can you comfortably wash your car with it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have that monster waffle weave from MFTech and I like it a lot. Their glass towel is nice too. Everything else I have is either CMA or Neatitems.
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the gold waffle weave`s from Tom Gong at JT International. They come in various sizes. I think if you do a search, you`ll find that no one has anything bad to say about the product quality, price and service provided by Tom!

I here that his MF towells now come without tags, an added bonus!

Post Thanks / Like
    I Have The Waffle Weave Drying Towel From Griots. While I Love My BBT, I Have Actually Grown To Like the Griots Towel Better. Very High Quality, And Is Holding Up Extremely Well.

Post Thanks / Like
    The waffle weave MFs from MicrofiberTech are excellent.

They sell MF towels that are specifically made for glass. They have elastic like feel and stretch in one direction. I got about 20+ of just those for removing haze and outgassing from glass. They work well and I`m thrilled with their products and service.

If you like plusher MF for glasswork, the Elites also work very well. The Elites are the closest MF towels I’ve got to the original blue CMA Miracle Towels

They had a 15% off with free shipping “deal†going on orders over $100 and I was really pleased -- one day delivery, super customer service. I don’t know if that particular discount offer has expired.

NO BS!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love microfibertech towels! Their elite towels are just as soft and as plush as neatitems towels. I also love their glass cleaning towel and waffle weave. I think their waffle weave is better than CMAs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information