Post Thanks / Like
    I`m interested in picking up some MF towels and I`ve read an incredible number of posts on them on this site. In fact, I just emailed Tom from JTI to get some information.

I was reading about Griot`s MF towels and they basically have 2, a white one for wax removal, and a yellow (more plush) one for polish removal. Has anyone tried these towels? They are more expensive but are they worth the price?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I also use Pakshak, great product and great service.

Post Thanks / Like
    My vote goes with PakShack. They seem to absorb better and they remove wax and polish faster than the towels from Griots.

Post Thanks / Like
    My recommendation would be for JT International. Tom is great to work with and stands behind what he sells. If you have any problems--he will take care of you.

If you go with Tom--get a couple of his 16x24" waffle weave towels. They are great for drying! I only bought one and am now organizing a new order that includes five more!

I read a lot of positive comments about Pakshak. The only thing is that they are more expensive that JT--unless Pakshak gives a discount to Autopians. The website`s best price for a 16x16 is $4.25 (when you buy ten--shipping included). Tom sells them for $2.

Either way--I don`t think you could go wrong with either JT or Pakshak.

Adenn

Post Thanks / Like
    Griots towels are more money for the same product that Tom and Pak Shank sell go to either one and save money.They are good for all of us(and we are crazy) so they will be good for you!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    They are good for all of us(and we are crazy) so they will be good for you!!!!!!!!

I`ve read/seen that in the members of the board which is probably why I signed up!

Thanks for everyones advice. I received an email back from Tom in which he gave his prices and a disclaimer on the mint green towels that they fray on the edges after laundering in the washer.

One last question, is there any difference btw the 15x15 and 16x16 towels he offers except for the fact the 15`s are plusher? I ask since the 15`s are oos for 3-4 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    The 15x15" towels are simply a little thicker than the 16"`s. Both are good towels, so if you do not want to wait, then get the 16".

Adenn

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Pak Shak. High quality MF with removable tags at a great price (send Pak Shak a PM and see what kind of price he will give you - it will definitely be cheaper than what is quoted on the website).

However, JT International obviously has high quality MF towels at a great price as well. The difference as I see it is the removable tags at Pak Shak and the waffle weave drying towel from JT. The waffle weave towels are a must for anyone (I already had the Big Blue Towel).

Don`t believe you can go wrong either way here and also don`t believe you will get anything better anywhere - just more expensive.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been happy with the Neatitems towels. Been using them for a couple of years now. Their 2` x 4` terry is the best drying towel I`ve ever used.

Thread Information