I`m in the middle of detailing a red acura integra (mid 90s or so) paint is a little dry in spots. Anyways i put on the bf polish with my pc and let it sit a bit.... then when i went to remove it, it started fine, just like normal. BF polish is about the easiest thing to remove in my expierences, on the hood it did that, then i noticed a stripe up and down the hood of left over polish after passing over with my mf. I pressed a little harder and focused on the area, and nothing. It wouldn`t budge. I could tell it was polish residue, but it just wouldn`t come off.

After going around the car i noticed that there were more tough spots that wouldn`t budge. I used some of NYDs QD and it took them off... but i`m wondering what caused it. Maybe my bottle went sour or something, or possibley it was left over FI-II from right before that that did something. I used a QD to get off the FI-II residue, but might of missed something. ANyone else expierence this? I`m not sure if the BF protectant will be the same... it`s curing on the surface now, i`ll post what i find.