Post Thanks / Like
    Two days ago I had a windshield repair guy come to my house and fix a little chip I had. Well when he put the suction cup on it, it popped off and splattered this resin type material all over the windshield. Little did I know or even think to check the hood and see if any sprayed there.

So today I go out to QD my car and all of a sudden I hit these rough spots throughout the left side of the hood. As I look closer, I see that it`s the damn resin and it`s completely hardened onto the hood. I immediately went to the clay bar and clayed the hood for almost 1 hour. I have gotten alot of it out but there`s still a bunch left and you can see them clearly on the paint. They look like a bunch of paint bubble all over the hood.

OK so my question to all you guys is what should I do? How do I get this off and make my smooth paint come back. Should I try sap remover or would that damage the paint?

Sad thing is that this car is only 3 months old and I just detailed the whole thing last week. Sorry for the long post but I had to vent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Call the glass repair place. To check what they recommand you use to remove the resin. Another option is have them remove or cover the cost of removal.

Eric
    Have you AIO`d today?

Thread Information