Post Thanks / Like
    Well I just bought a new Jetski and since I have been so pleased with it on my truck, I decided to use it on my Jetski. I was hoping it would prevent waterspots and staining but it did not work as well as I had hoped. It only has one layer of Z5 so maybe it needs more Z5 or Z2. After a Zaino wash and Z6 they pretty much all came off but I was hoping it would require less maintenance. Is there something better for this type of application? I have heard of some people using lemon pledge but I thought that sounded kind of fishy. Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,Bill

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    You could try Klasse, it`s good for any non-porous surface, including fiberglass and plastic. According to the bottle you can use it on airplanes and boats.
    Pay Attention Klasse!

2000 Satin Silver Passat GLX

Wash This Way

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve ordered some Collinite #930 Jet Ski wax to try out. Look for a review soon.
    2000 Mustang V6/5-Speed
    2002 PT Cruiser Limited

Post Thanks / Like
    Collinite is the `gold standard` for water craft.

http://www.collinite.com/marine.htm

#930 Jet Craft Wax

This special, heavy duty, detergent proof formulation provides a very high gloss, almost indestructible protective coating for personal watercraft and jet boats. It insulates the surface against the adhesion of foreign elements and assures full protection against deterioration, sun, rain, salt spray and exhaust stains. Increases speed and reduces fuel costs.

Later

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not sure if YoSteve will remember this, but this past winter I Klassed my ski boots, and turned out to be a pretty cool experiment.

onerareviper, I was Klassing my boots for the same reason that you want to Zaino your Jet ski. The water that builds up on your ski boots during a day on the slopes can destroy your expensive boots.

I put a layer of Klasse on my boots, and I could not believe the results. My boots are over a season old, and they still look new. So, you can`t go wrong with Zaino or Klasse. Though, I would put more than one coat on your Jet ski. The salt water will wear away the Zaino or Klasse much quicker.

Let me know how it turns out. I am getting a Jet ski down the road, and I would probably be doing the same thing.

Best regards.

Thread Information