Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All,

I`m an old member and decided to make a stop-by. I`m amazed how things have changed - new forum look, more forums, LOTS of new members (where`s all the old guys?)... Wow! So, what`s the hot product lately? I`m an ex-Zaino user (know Sal personally and will be giving the new stuff a try on the Tahoe). I have been using Klasse since I found this forum (hated the original Zaino product line`s labor) and absolutely love the ease of Klasse!

Clay bar, a couple of 3M products for swirls and fine scratches (4x4 don`t you know), AIO x2, SG x2 initially, and once a month thereafter have kept my trucks` paint looking tops (1.5 years of Klasse use)! The PC DA polisher rekindled my love of detailing as my two trucks would take A LOT of time and effort before by hand... Also, love E1 AtoZ (new formula) for wheel cleaning, EF HI for tires and wheel wells, and 303 as tire/rubber/vinyl dressing... :xyxthumbs

Well, just wanted to say hi! Let me know what the latest and greatest products are so I can re-evaluate my line-up ! :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    Wecome back gotex! :wavey As far as the products go... I dont think much has changed. Zaino and Klasse still seem to be the leaders. Soveran, of corse is a favorite. Meguiars has made a comback w/ GC liquid applied with a PC. Heres a nice reflection pic of my car w/ the new GC.

~Cody Julian

Post Thanks / Like
    :up Look`s great!!! Wish the darling wife hadn`t dropped my digital camera or I`d show off my rigs that look better than the day they rolled out of the dealer! Whole lot of sheet metal to keep up!

Yep, after looking through the posts it looks very familiar! I must say, this forum was a great resource for me and looks like many others find it just as useful... Good to see DetailKing is still around, or should I say ZainoKing! :p

Thanks for the welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey geotexZ71... welcome back! We have a new face and a few more people, but it`s the same old loveable place. Don`t b a stranger.

Post Thanks / Like
    It always blows my mind how if i am gone for a weekend, I miss so much. Autopia is one fast moving place!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I don`t remember you so you probably don`t remember me. Guess I`m one of the new members then :p

Welcome back anyways! (even if you do own Chebys )

Intel486 (resident Ford man!)
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Thread Information