Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone, yes I`m a newbie here (but not new to automotive forums by any means), and I have a question about Eagle One car wash. Has anyone here used it? What`s your opinion of it? Has anyone compared it to Zaino`s car wash? Thanks for any info!

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard it is a good wash, but doesn`t help the Zaino like the Z7 does.

If you want a 1/2 ounce sample just send me a PM with your address and I`ll put it into the mail.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used Eagle One Wet and like it quite alot. Good suds and lubricity.

I have just recently switched to Meguiar`s 00 Hitech Wash and think it may be better but doesn`t smell as nice

Post Thanks / Like
    I like E1`s shampoo. I`ve used it alot over the years. It`s as nice as #00 IMO and lots easier to find at retail.

Z7 is great is you`re using the Z system. Otherwise you are as well of with any of the popular car shampoos out there.
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    eagle one car wash is cheap, easy to find, and works really well. that`s good enough for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the replies. I do use Z1/Z2/ and occasionally Z5. I also use Z6 and Z7. I was looking at Eagle One`s web site and it said that their wash has polish in it, similar to Z7. However, as mentioned above, the Eagle One is less expensive. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, the car wash has no polish in it. However, it has been formulated to reduce the chances of scratching during the wash process and will not remove wax. It also has some gloss enhancing properties, but no polish of any sort is found in the formulation.

Joe
    Vette-Pilot
    (Jack)

2007 Lemans Blue Z06 (EVIL Z)
    [B]2006 SLK55 AMG[B]
    Dallas, Texas

__ l __
    \_____0( . )0_____/
    ..............l . l . l..............

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by E36 M Sedan

...It also has some gloss enhancing properties, but no polish of any sort is found in the formulation.

Joe

Thanks Joe, that`s what I meant actually Would it be compatible with Zaino Z2 polish?

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, that has been left to opinion. It should be good for all finishes, no matter what you have used on your car. However, it seems that the majority of Zaino guys seem to have alot better luck using the Zaino wash or Pinnacle wash (i think). I`m not a Zaino guy and have limited experience with it, so I cannot give a completely honest answer to that. It may be the gloss enhancing properties that mess with the Zaino application or it could be that we all have biased opinions (just joking guys) on are prefered car care techniques and products.

Joe
    Vette-Pilot
    (Jack)

2007 Lemans Blue Z06 (EVIL Z)
    [B]2006 SLK55 AMG[B]
    Dallas, Texas

__ l __
    \_____0( . )0_____/
    ..............l . l . l..............

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve heard some really good things about E1`s wash. It`s gentle on a carnauba coat with plenty of lubricity....not to mention the great smell. If you are washing a car that`s being protected with Zaino, I`m sure E1 would work fine, but the best wash on a Zaino`d car is Z-7. It`s supposed to contain Z-2 polymers and UV blockers that will enhance or replenish existing Z-2/Z-5 layers.

The Value of Z-6 & Z-7

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks again guys for the info, I appreciate it:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m an avid Zaino user, and I`ve used E1 WET wash on my car...

and had absolutely NO problem...it has good lubricity and does smell good(although niether of these it does as well as Z7:p )

I found it to be a great wash that doesn`t adversely affect Z`d cars, but I`ve found that I like the Z7 better, as it does seem to enhance the Z more than E1, and the finish felt a little bit smoother to me after using Z7...:xyxthumbs

Can`t say anything bad about E1 wash, but I`m gonna stick with Z7 as it complements the Z system better!

HTH!
    Life is just too short to drive a substandard vehicle...

Thread Information