Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jedi Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, the GB can start. Sorry everyone that has waited this long. Thanks for your patience. Here are the details:

The minimum amount I have to order of one specific product # is a quantity of 5. i.e. Customer #1 orders (2) W-4000 and Customer #2 orders (3) W-4000. Here are the prices:

W-4000 6"----C$14.30 US$9.15

W-7006 6.5"--C$16.74 US$10.68

W-8006 6.5"--C$17.53 US$11.20

W-9006 6.5"--C$17.53 US$11.20

W-64-----------C$22.65 US$14.46

W-64DA--------C$24.50 US$15.64

W-6000--------C$15.65 US$9.98

Shipping is paid by you. I accept post dated personal checks and Paypal. Please, PM your final product selections to me with your mailing address. I will calcualte shipping after you PM me with your details. The deadline to order for the first batch of pads is this Friday. I will tally up all quantities and order. I will PM everyone that is interested so far and hopefully more new GB Autopians will join in. Stay in touch.

Max.

Jedi Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll keep the GB open till Sunday midnight. Why? My friend won`t be back till Monday so I can`t contact him about ordering the pads yet. Gives everyone more time to decide if they want the buffing pads. I`ll accept the payments once I talk to my friend about ordering. Most likely, Tuesday I`ll accept payments. Thanks everybody for your interest.

Max.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where have you been?

Ive heard nothing from you ?

even after PM`ing.

:nixweiss
    -aggr3ssor-

Post Thanks / Like
    Knock knock.....

I`m normally not very pushy but I really would like to start using my PC this weekend... I`ve got 30d to return and I`m at my 22nd day :scared

I hope he gets back to us shortly!!!!!

Paco

Jedi Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    These past few days I had to attend to some family matters. Sorry for the extended delay. I`ll start PM everybody on the final prices including shipping today. After I receive payment, I`ll order them and ship them out to you. Sorry for the wait guys. I`ll throw in some free goodies that everyone can use.

Max.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool!! I can`t wait. Thanks, Max.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the difference in the pads? please explain thank you which goes with the porter?

Post Thanks / Like
    Alan,

As Max is quite busy - I will jump in.

The 6 at the end of the number designates the size of the pad ie 6 inch.

All six inch pads are used with the PC and a six counter weight and the W64DA velcro backing plate.

The W64 plate is for a rotery buffer - not the PC which is a dual action (hence "DA" for the backing plate)

The 8006 pad is probably the most useful as it is a general pad for applying polish and glaze.

The 9006 pad is soft buff pad for applying wax. I still like applying wax by hand but will order one or two anyway - getting older everyday - sigh!

The 7006 pad is for slight problem jobs and has some cutting capability but not as bad as a wool pad.

Post Thanks / Like
    THANK YOU after I went on there web sight to see what they say. What about the big polishing white pad ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Max,

Please check your PM`s. The Ebay funds are only in USD so I need to know what conversion rate we should use when paying.

Thanks,

Jedi Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Totally forgot about paypal allowing users to send using US$ funds. Thanks Deemo. :bounce Your total prices would be converted to US$ funds using 1.52 as the conversion rate. I already PMed everybody that is interested about the changes. Check your PM`s today. Sorry for the delay again.

Max.

Jedi Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    To everyone that has put their orders for the Meguiar`s buffing pads, please paypal your payments to me asap. I`m waiting for your payments so I can order them and pay for them. Hopefully, everyone interested can paypal me the funds by the end of this week. Thanks everyone.

Max.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just PM`d you, Max. I think maybe some people didn`t get your email addy. I was one of them....

Jedi Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello GB Autopians. The funds have been transferred and I`ll be ordering the pads this week. I`ll keep everyone updated as the GB moves a long.

Max.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 99ESMAX

Hello GB Autopians. The funds have been transferred and I`ll be ordering the pads this week. I`ll keep everyone updated as the GB moves a long.

Max.

Is it too late to place a last minute order? I was thinking about purchasing a PC 7424SP from my local Canadian Tire in the next day or two. (They appear to be still on sale over here... :up )

I could use some advice on which pads I should get if I get the 7424SP. I`m thinking of using the following products w/ the PC...

Meguiar’s #9 Swirl Remover

Meguiar’s ScratchX (similar to the #9?? Can I share a pad?)

Meguiar’s Cleaner/Wax

Klasse All-In-One

Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze

I`ll be working on 2 vehicles to start. A 1990 Honda Accord and a 2002 VW GTi. I`m guessing I might need a slightly harsher pad for the Accord? Paint sealant from the dealer was the only thing done to it 12 years ago.
    2002 Volkswagen GTi 1.8T [Indigo Blue]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information