Post Thanks / Like
    I use a Eureaka mighty mite to vacumn the cars. It is not anything special but does the job. I have hooked up 2 hoses together to extend the length of tubing.

While I was at the local swap meet, I saw a hose that was 25 ft. long and looked liked the ones at your local car wash, the grey hose that is heavy duty with the coils around the outside but the one I saw was a smaller in version in diameter.

I went home and got the inlet piece of the mighty mite and went back to swap meet and checked diameter of it against the hose I had spotted earlier. My inlet to the vacumn was a little smaller than the hose. Needless to say, I bought the 25 ft. hose for $3 and went home and used duct tape to make up the difference.

Point to the story... I was tired of dragging the vacumn from front to back and side to side of the cars. Now the mighty mite stays in one location in the garage...does not move... and I can reach all parts of both cars in the garage on top of vacumning the garage floor weekly and vacumning out the cars 2 or 3 times a week if needed without being a dragging back and forth ordeal.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea, Aurora5000! My husband did this with his little 1 gallon shop vac, using the hose from an old vac that we had. We can vacuum our entire 15 passenger van without moving the shop vac from outside the passenger door! And we can use regular vacuum attachments on it.

Pretty cool! :up

~V4M~

Post Thanks / Like
    Good idea but remember the longer the hose the less suction at the end. So for stubborn dirt atc I suggest going back to the short hose.

Thread Information