Post Thanks / Like
    OK, here goes. I`m new to the forum - trying to soak up the "combined years of knowledge" here.....

I`m 16, and I live in Lansing, Michigan. I have been "detailing cars" since I was 14.

Currently I have 2 vehicles which I detail. A 1998 Chevrolet Blazer LT (Emerald Green Metallic with Taupe Leather Interior), which is my daily-driven, and garaged vehicle. Also a 1998 Buick Century Custom (Champaigne Gold Metallic Exterior with Taupe Cloth Interior), which is my mother`s daily-driven, non garaged vehicle.

The Blazer proudly wears Zaino Show Car Polish, both Z2 and Z5, ZFX enhanced.

The Buick currently wears a combination: Meguiar`s #20 polymer sealant topped with Meguiar`s Gold Class Liquid Wax.

All products I use are applied using a Meguiar`s Dual Action Polisher (Manufactured by Porter Cable) on Meguiar`s "Soft Buff" pads.

I`m working on getting pics up of the cars, but things are kinda hectic as we just moved into our new home this weekend. (and its kinda hard to get good pics of my mom`s car as she refuses to clean it herself between my being able to detail it :nono )

Hopefully there`s as much to learn from the folks here as I think there will be! :up

- Charlie H.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me be the first to welcome you to the board! I can guarantee you that there is almost more information here about detailing cars than you will find anywhere else. If you`ve got any questions, try using the SEARCH button. This will give you gobs of info. Good luck in soaking up all this valuable information!
    Black 1997 Grand Prix

Post Thanks / Like
    The amount of info that you can learn here is pretty mindboggling. I havnt found any other forums that have such a wealth of knowledge.:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to autopia - the friendliest forum on the internet!!

Anyhow, it looks like you have amassed a wealth of knowledge already but you could always benefit from more suggestions. I am looking forward to some of your pics!!!

B

Post Thanks / Like
    Verry welcome to this forum.

If I knew at your age what I know now ,I would for sure be the first Belgium Detailer .

Keep up the good work !!!

:xyxthumbs

Thread Information