Post Thanks / Like
    on black bumper trim??? It`s water soluable so it can`t be too bad. It has a built in foam applicator that makes it easy to apply only where you want it. Leaves a nice matt finish, not too glosy, not too dull. Cheap and easy.

What am I missing, or should I buy a truck load and repackage with Steve`s Miracle Trim Restorer???:nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    What does it look like after a wash or rain storm? I`m curious since I need a good trim blackener too. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t know yet...:nixweiss ... Has not rained or need to wash since I applied it last Sunday. If the weather forcast is rigth, I should find out tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep us posted. Thanks for the response.

Nice car by the way. I have one just like it. 00 528i Sport, Jet Black.

Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn`t "Kiwi" make shoe polish also? So it could possibly be the same thing.... Huh :nixweiss
    1997 240sx

Post Thanks / Like
    Better yet....what about Black Again on your shoes?

I`l admit that before my wife and I went out for dinner a couple of weeks ago I quickly sprayed QD on my shoes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Deemo

I`l admit that before my wife and I went out for dinner a couple of weeks ago I quickly sprayed QD on my shoes!

HA HA, You know you`re Autopian when.... you`re car cleaning products take over the role of your regular home products.

Hmm, I wonder when I`ll start eating my Souveran. I can always chase it down with some Crystal Mist Pina Colada`s.
    1997 240sx

Post Thanks / Like
    stove top every time we cook....which is not often mind you. It works great with a MF towel. No streaks at all and takes care of the grease too!:xyxthumbs

I can`t remember who it was, but about a year ago someone posted a photo of their bathroom after a full Klasse treatment with a PC!

It`s raining here today & tomorrow, just like they predicted, so I should know more on the durability of the Kiwi on Sun. when I get to wash again.

Post Thanks / Like
    I 303`d my sunglasses and P21S`d my shoes (on top of some KIWI shoe glaze stuff)!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using old MF towels on my shoes for a while now, works really well :up

Steven

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Deemo

I did the same thing before a black tie party. I couldn`t find my shoe polish and I was running late, so I went in the garage and grabbed some 303. The shoes looked great! In fact, I got two compliments that night about how my shoes had the perfect gloss. Not too shiny but still looking well mainainted.
    -Chuckmotor

Post Thanks / Like
    After a couple of days of rain and a wash with Z7 over the weekend, the Kiwi still looks pretty good! No streaks, and better yet, no black stripes on my Micro Fiber towels while drying!!!:scared

I`m amazed that this has worked so well and I will continue to monitor the lasting power. If anything changes, I`ll let you know.:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to kiwi shoe dye, and some of it washed off on the wash mitt..

Post Thanks / Like
    DON`T try this at home! :shocked The Kiwi started to peel off after a week and now has to be touched up on a regular basis. I guess it`s back to the drawing board. Now if I can only figure out what to use to REMOVE all of the polish without damaging anything:nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by SteveL

DON`T try this at home! :shocked The Kiwi started to peel off after a week and now has to be touched up on a regular basis. I guess it`s back to the drawing board. Now if I can only figure out what to use to REMOVE all of the polish without damaging anything:nixweiss

hmmm How about ProWax`s Power Lift Fallout Remover! That should take care of the kiwi!

Why not just use Forever Black? I have some of that I`m about to try out in the next few days. Gonna wait until I get all the polishing done on my truck though. No sense in using it and then getting polish on the trim so it has to be redyed.
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Thread Information