Post Thanks / Like
    I just bought a 2 pack. Are these pretty good MF towels?? this is my first purchase of buying MF towels so I cant compare it to anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    how about you actually trying them and telling us about it since you did post in the "Detailing Product Reviews" section. youre the one that has them in your hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    Although I never bought any to test with as I felt that they were only good for grungy areas (under hood, door jambs & wheel wells). I found that from a visual test, they are quite thin comapred to any of the towels I have from CMA (Magic, various Vipers). Tacscar & YoSteve.com would be equivalent to the Magic Towel from CMA.

Take a look at the TW towels and compare them to the pictures on CMA, Tacscar, or Yo Steve and see what you think.

EDIT: When I say compare, the primary factor here is plushness. The plusher the towel, the better it will be in the sense that it will trap dirt deeper in the pile and is less likely (although still possible) to scratch. I`m not saying that the TW towels are junk, in fact I`m sure that they are manufactured quite well, but their density of the pile is very shallow when compared to the plushness that you find in a CMA, Tacscar or Yosteve mf towel

Post Thanks / Like
    I also only use turtle wax and nicsand MFs for things like door jams, engine dressing, on tires bumpers ect...

Post Thanks / Like
    I use two Turtle Wax microfiber towels and I think they are one of the best products I have in my detailing arsenal. I wouldn`t trade them for anything.

I told my entire family if they are ever in a good mood they can go to www.neatitems.com and buy me 40-60 towels. I may have to wait until December but it`ll be worth it.

The TW microfiber towels seem to have more "cling" than neat item towels when you run your hand over them.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I bought the TW MFs at pep boys they came 1 to a pack and they had 3 different ones....Color is all I could tell even thought they gave em names like drying, polishing, & cleaning I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yo Guess, I got the same ones as you, the 3 pack is a new thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s true GMN....I didn`t point out that from just looking at them you would not be able to tell the difference between the 3 (except for the color, or course). Hmmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    If you ask me, I think they are just telling you what the towels are good for compared to how cotton was good for removing a product but not glass cleaning because it would smear.

I`m still in the "wow, I got microfiber" stage. It has been working a-ok for me .......... so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    They are pretty nice MFs. I ranked them in my towel debate thread over in the review section...look in the first post I did as this is where I have added some towel reviews.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your review was why I picked up a few at Autozone. They didn`t seem too bad, and they were easy to get locally.

Thread Information