Thread: New Stoners fan

Post Thanks / Like
    While I was out making some purchases, I ran across a can of Stoners Invisible Glass for $3.99 at PepBoys and decided to give it a try.

Pretty cool stuff. With my Viper Glass Cleaning Cloths, I was able to get a lot of road haze off the windshield (only 2 days after a thorough washing !) and was quite impressed with the results.

When I have more time, I`ll try 2 or 3 cleanings back to back to see how much grime I can get off. I`m sure that I paid more than the going rate, but hey....it`s my car!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Invisible glass stuff, I have noticed if I spray it on too thick it can leave streaks.. so I just use it sparingly

Originally posted by jimwh

While I was out making some purchases, I ran across a can of Stoners Invisible Glass for $3.99 at PepBoys and decided to give it a try.

Pretty cool stuff. With my Viper Glass Cleaning Cloths, I was able to get a lot of road haze off the windshield (only 2 days after a thorough washing !) and was quite impressed with the results.

When I have more time, I`ll try 2 or 3 cleanings back to back to see how much grime I can get off. I`m sure that I paid more than the going rate, but hey....it`s my car!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually thats not a bad price. I have since it for $5 and change.

If you go to there site, if you buy a case....its like $2:50 a can...

great stuff....i use it all the time..

jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have the occasion to try Stoner`s Tarminator, you`ll like that as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like all the stoners products
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    I just bought a case of Invisible Glass that I`m wishing I hadn`t bought. I`ll probably have to return it to Stoners. It just didn`t work better than the other foaming cleaners that I`ve used before. I am really loving ValuGuard`s glass cleaner concentrate. It kicks stoners butt in a streak free contest. The jury is still out on which is better overall. I`m still testing. So far I am really not happy with Invisible Glass at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you don`t like the Stoner`s IG, return it. I tried it and liked it, just takes some pressure and multiple applications.

Maybe I should try Valugard`s glass cleaner, I got 4 oz. of the concentrate right next to me.....

Post Thanks / Like
    STONER IS A GREAT COMPANY They ship fast and are real nice people.No problems with returns. If you want they sell sample packs with 3 items that they produce.Give it a try

Post Thanks / Like
    what *IS* the stoners webpage by the way, I tried to find it last night (didn`t try terribly hard) but ... anyway obviously I`m asking so guess what? I didnt find it!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Stoner`s webpage is as follows

www.moreshine.com

Post Thanks / Like
    ...or you can just go to www.invisibleglass.com

I think that Invisible glass is probably ok. If I clean the window 3 times then it looks perfect. I just need something that doesn`t take 3 tries to get it looking right. Sometimes I just don`t have that much time to spend on a window. I emailed Stoner and we`ll see. I`m sure they`ll let me send it back. I should have just bought one can and seen where that got me before I bought a case. Live and learn, eh?

Thread Information