First of all before i start i would like to say a special thanks to all thoose who helped me when I needed them including RedCar GUY, NY Detailer, RD_VOLVO, dlw, ShowroomLincon and all the others.

When I accidently marked the car with the carpet adhesive I literally aged 10 years in 2 seconds. I nearly died. I could not believe what i had done. In a desperate panic i tried first on my own to remedy the problem by claying (this was at 11.05 at night)!!!! Having failed miserably doing this I could not thnk what else to do. I was scrubbing with a soft mitt the marks and was going nowhere fast.

Then I thought of my friends at Autopia and in a instance lept over to my laptop and tuned in to the detailing forum. I had two screens open one so i could see who was online, the other on creating the thread.

Then, i recieved some good response suggesting ideas that I would never have thought of from Autopians who throught the time i was online provided me with real assistance. Thanks.

I have removed 80% of the marks/blemishes that were created using mineral spirtits, and a lot and i mean a lot of wd-40. I have been also waxing the panel(the rear passenger door).

It is looking better now, but ive still got a distance to go before it is back to normal, and i am going to put some real gutsy effort in tonight from 9-12pm.

Seriously though at the time i felt really depressed at what i did, but now i feel on top of the world. Thanks again.

All this got me wondering, LIVE REAL TIME VIDEO. When i was applying the wd-40 last night RedCarguy & ShowroomLincon were constantly at my side. It was a nice feeling to know that i have people so far away from my home here caring about me and my car.That is just beautiful inits own right, when you think of all the hatred & fighting in the world today.

Anyway, as my buddies were keying in there messages i thought imagine if it were possible for us at Autopia to have real time live video threads where like last night Autopians can see what I was doing and providing first class assistance.Wouldnt that be great??????????????

Thanks again and i will come back tonight on this forum and keep you all posted.

Regards,

JOHN ROSS