Post Thanks / Like
    What do you think about the Valugard lineup? I was thinking of inquiring about their leather protector. Is it expensive?

Post Thanks / Like
    Which product is this you`re speaking of? I looked around on the website and didn`t see a specific leather product on there but they did say the Rubber Dressing was also suitable for seats. It sounds comparable to 303 but most likely has less gloss.

I`ll check the more comprehensive list of their products I have at home . . .

Post Thanks / Like
    Valugard`s rubber protector is very much like 303. The only real difference between the two is 303 is 33% resin and Valugard`s rubber protector is 24% resin.

Overall I like a lot of AutoInt`s stuff. Their abrasive polishes are great, very easy to use and give good results.:up
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the link that contains the leather/vinyl product:

http://www.autoint.com/warrantypage.htm

ValuGard Leather/Vinyl Protector
    beautifies leather and vinyl surfaces
    while protecting against permanent
    staining. Not a greasy or oily silicone product, ValuGard does not attract dust nor leave surfaces slippery. Virtually a liquid vinyl to protect expensive interior components.

*Packaged in: 24 - 3.5 oz. / case

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps there is a distributor that can sell you individual bottles of it. The price sheet I have here lists the dealer price for this product at $104.18 (part number VG-105) but it also says that there are 12 / case. The catalog type sales brochure I have lists the case as being 24 - 3.5 oz just as you posted. Try emailing Ron Ketcham at ketch@autoint.com about it to find out which is which.

Post Thanks / Like
    Depending on what kind of leather is in your car you many not need this type of product. Coated leather does not need a feeding type product like uncoated leather does. Like Puterbum said send Ron an e-mail, or better yet give him a call at 1-800-543-7156:up
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    I just sent Ron an email - I will post his reply.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ron`s responds really fast. Whenever I e-mail him I check my mail in three hours normally and wham, I usally have a response.

Post Thanks / Like
    He did reply in a very straight-forward and no nonsense way (which I like). In short informing me that the UV filters and blockers aren`t really all they are cracked up to be. That 303 and other products protectiong, including Valugards, only offer some resistance to UV damage which is due to the way in which they deflect the UV rays. He really is pretty smart not to mention honest. I was expecting a sales pitch for his product, but received a simple and unbiased answer.

Kelly

Thread Information