Today was the first day ever in my history I used a Vinyl based cleaner one of the Rolls Royces (a 1997 Silver Spirit) by Myers. I was rather suprised with its affect, it left the seats quite smooth and left a nice smell. However, after an hour the seats needed buffing - as I must have over applied the amount of cleaner because the seats were wet in apperance, and you could see thin trickles. However after that, I hoovered up inside, and then QD the entire car with Autoglym Instant Show Shine. I am pleased with the interiors apperance, it in regions appears a little darker - I think this may be down to using so many different solutions. :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job John!

Hey if I`m ever in the England/European area willing to give me a dream ride in one of your sweet cars?? Only a dream....

Again, Great job and nice door jambs too,

Jason

You will always be welcome to stop as long as you want. Seriously, whenever you want just give me a call and ill arrange things from there.

J.R

Post Thanks / Like
    Great John, :bounce

I`ll send you an e-mail of when. Might be next year or so. When I take a trip to Europe. I really need to go on a vacation, haven`t taken one since 93.

Thanks,

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow ! Now thats travelling in style !

<strong class=`bbc`>Ross Bentley/RR Dealership 07751792890 For Sale 2002 Bentley 6.75 Arnage, Black Sapphire, 13,813m.Ă‚£110,250.P/X[/b]

I do not know the conversion rate from the pound to the dollar, but I am sure that Ă‚£110,250 is definitely not in my automobile budget !!! But, seriously I saw a Bentley Arnage in Downtown Manhattan last summer, and I must admit I spent the better part of an hour examining it!!!
    No buff to tuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Jason-just to clarify: You have not taken a vacation since you were, lets see.....12. You need to lighten up .

That will all be made up for this summer: free room, food, an activity director everyday (be sure you let them know when your not happy). Oh yeah, can`t forget the free clothes.

LC

Post Thanks / Like
    LC - Sounds like PI to me, free food, activity director, haha, and free cloths.......

Don - It would be a honor just to see your car, let alone touch it!

John - I`ll afford those cars one day, 110, 250 pound sounds like alot of US dollars!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was being facetious Jason, was referring to PI.

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoops, activity director threw me off.

Let me go edit my post now

Jason

I performed a currency conversion it works out to $157,711 dollars. However I do have Rolls Royces starting from $10,000 if you are intrested.Thanks for your compliments.

P.s Did you like the Arnage in Manhanttan??

Take Care.

John Ross

Dont be silly, when you are over here you can drive whatever car that you want and well show you around the UK. I dont like the idea of my guest being treated poorely.Me & Steph are more than happry to have you over here whenever you want.(Well take you clothes shopping as well).

Mr J Ross

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning John, about 10:10AM in the UK? (hope i got the conversion right.) Its 5:10 AM right now in NY, gotta get ready for school soon.

Very kind of you to offer me a ride in one of your nice cars and a tour of the UK

$10,000 what kind of car does that buy? $157,711 :scared that costs more than the house I live in.

Well, I guess its time for me to hit the books at school after a week off for the break.........

Jason

Thread Information