Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I got my digi. cam in the mail today, so I was

Here are a few pics to start off with. We just pulled off about 300-400 miles the past 2 days in it, and its been too bitterly cold to QD or anything, so its a little dirty.

These pics are 640x480 but are still a little big and that takes away from the quality of it alot, but you get a general idea. You can see smaller versions of the pics at http://photos.yahoo.com/grant_wendel and clicking on the Reflections folder.

BTW, the paint is Willow Frost Metallic, a very light green color that almost looks grey in certain lights. I used Meguiars Gold Class on it.

This is the only pic that I could resize that didnt cut off the edges.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is just another test.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice reflections... considering the fact that you didn`t QD it yet. I really like the two-tone steering wheel and the almost-clean engine bay.

Very nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks BW! I havent really clean-cleaned under the hood since October, so its got a little dirty since then. Not long after I cleaned it up and drove through this huge puddle of mud and it sprayed all up in there. I`ll start up the space heaters in the shop post-Christmas and QD, and I might try going at the engine. I just got some of the Eagle 1 Concours/Protectant, so I cant wait to try it on the tires. I`ll have more pictures in a day or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by (((BUMP))) [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Thanks BW! I havent really clean-cleaned under the hood since October, so its got a little dirty since then. Not long after I cleaned it up and drove through this huge puddle of mud and it sprayed all up in there. I`ll start up the space heaters in the shop post-Christmas and QD, and I might try going at the engine. I just got some of the Eagle 1 Concours/Protectant, so I cant wait to try it on the tires. I`ll have more pictures in a day or so. [/b]</blockquote>
    Great pics (((BUMP)))

I also got my Eagle 1 protectant recently. It looks real great on tires, so far its my favorite tire dressing!
    :up

Post Thanks / Like
    And nice to see another Mark Martin fan. He`s my fave too.
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some more recent pics. This first pic though is taken the same time the above pic was taken, and I had resized the above pic and it really lost alot of quality, but here is a Gold Class reflection:

And it snowed shortly after those pics were taken, and then a few weeks later was washed and then I used some Eagle 1 polish and wax on it, and I was very suprised with it. It really did give the paint a wet look. Here is before it was washed:

Afters:

Forgive me on that last pic, I had just washed and waxed and hadnt yet got around to dressing the spare tire, mudflaps, and painting the suspension, etc.

I am now using #26, so pics of that will be once up I can get the truck outside. The Eagle 1 stuff is very impressive, I find it equal to if not better than Gold Class. I really like #26 though, but will eventually be switching to Klasse.

Thanks for looking

:xyxthumbs

Looks good man!! Now the cat puke will bead right off the hood :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Lookin` sharp Grant!! Ford paint is tough to get lookin that nice. :up
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Dave C. [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Lookin` sharp Grant!! Ford paint is tough to get lookin that nice. :up [/b]</blockquote>
    Good job Grant!! Keep it up!! I agree with Dave about that one. It`s very hard to make it look good, but once it`s done, it looks awesome! Here`s a couple pics of mine...

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks sharp Billy!! Green seems to be the top choice of Explorer buyers, wonder why??
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    :up Grant and Billy. Good to see some great looking Explorers here. I`ll get some pics of mine up as soon as it looks presentable (give me a few months to get outta MI :p).

Mine`s not green Dave.

peace

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Malibu [/i]
    [BMine`s not green Dave.
    [/B]</blockquote>Yours may not be, but those two and everyone I know that has one, has a green one. Similiar to the red Miata phenomenon.
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Thread Information