Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone please post how well Blackfire prevents against dirt build up after it rains. Since it is supposed to sheet, which creates less spotting, the vehicle should be cleaner. Has anyone noticed a big difference when compared to wax? I was going to put off buying some until spring but if it is really good at keeping the dirt off I am hoping the same would go for salt. Salt loves to stick to a vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed an improvement in dirt build up over klasse/blitz. The B;ackfire looks cleaner after a week than the klasse/blitz did.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just blackfired my Blue WRX last weekend, and with frequent dusting with the California duster and spot cleaning with Blackfire QD it still looks beautiful. It`s supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow, so I`ll let you know how it looks!

-Chip
    -Chip

2002 Subaru WRX (World Rally Blue Pearl), 1989 Alfa Romeo Milano (Black)

http://www.fastalfas.com

Post Thanks / Like
    waxman - I like the appearance of Blackfire, but I do not think it maintains as easily as Zaino. I say that after going back and forth for the last couple of weeks! BF over Z over BF over Z. The BF surface does not seem as slick or "hard" as Z and the BF quick detailer hazes a lot for me... but it is pretty cold here, and that cold might be a factor.

If I have one more opportunity (this weekend) I will clean her up, BF once or twice and then top it with Z. I`ll probably go straight with the BF in the summer months.

Thats not to say it is difficult to maintain, only that in my opinion the Z offers a little less stick to the dirt.
    2002 ABP @

* debadged 3.2TLType-S and A C U R A

Thread Information