Post Thanks / Like
    I always hve these dreams of detailing cars, I don`t know, guess I think of it too much.

Well last night I have an early 1990`s Chevy Astro, all white, souped up to beat a Vette. I also had my 99 Chevy Camaro SS that I own now. Someone keyed up the rear doors on my Astro but it was fixable so I didn`t mind too much.

I always have dreams of a car that I own being detailed so well that people mess it up. Guess I need another car cover (that`d make it three covers I put on).

Any of you people have detailing dreams? And playing with the wax doesn`t count you sick-o`s!

:bounce

Post Thanks / Like
    Never had a detailing dream yet but I constantly dream (nightmare actually ) that my car is being stolen or broken into. One reason not to have the most stolen car in the US

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve never had the wet detailing dream but I have had the omg, where is my car nightmare as bmduncan said.
    Pay Attention Klasse!

2000 Satin Silver Passat GLX

Wash This Way

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had mostly drag racing dreams where I am stomping a mudhole in an ex-girlfriend in a race (on a dragstrip, of course).

Post Thanks / Like
    BMDUNCAN -

Yea man ahahha, I don`t which is worse, the GS-R or the Accord, man, you couldn`t deal with a 50% chance of having your car stolen so you went out and got another car of a theifs wish list. Not your chances are higher and your sleeping less *patt on back*

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by joed1228 [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>I always hve these dreams of detailing cars, I don`t know, guess I think of it too much.

I always have dreams of a car that I own being detailed so well that people mess it up. Guess I need another car cover (that`d make it three covers I put on).

Any of you people have detailing dreams? [/b]</blockquote>
    I`ve got a sure way to stop dreaming about detailing. Get yourself a wife a whole bunch a kids and a jumbo mortgage. :p <j/k>

Really, I asked my wife where she wanted to go on vacation, she said somewhere she hasn`t been in awhile. I said how about the kitchen! bada bing

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by joed1228 [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>I always hve these dreams of detailing cars, I don`t know, guess I think of it too much.

Well last night I have an early 1990`s Chevy Astro, all white, souped up to beat a Vette. I also had my 99 Chevy Camaro SS that I own now. Someone keyed up the rear doors on my Astro but it was fixable so I didn`t mind too much.

Any of you people have detailing dreams? And playing with the wax doesn`t count you sick-o`s!

:bounce [/b]</blockquote>
    LOL!! playing with wax! Hahaha

I don`t have dreams of detailing, but I have dreams of driving really nice cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    If the Mortgage, Wife and kids don`t do it, try employees, you will never sleep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do day dreams count?

Cause I can never remember my night dreams.

I like the kitchen post short cut I have a joke for you if you like called Dear Mr Abby. Send me pm if you want it I will then send to your Email.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great post Short Cut. This thread is quite hillarious. I must admit that I often dream about some idiot keying the hell out of my car or my car getting smashed into or even stolen. I`ve must have dreamed these things a good 15-20 times. The weird thing is that I hardly ever remember my dreams. Sure we all experience REM during sleep but for some reason or another I can`t remember a single aspect for 99% of my dreams. I suppose the TRAUMATIC experience of my car being defaced or stolen just stays with me. Hehe!

Thread Information