Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking over CMA`s site 2-day and was looking at the holiday specials, and they have some pretty damn good deals going on. I looked at the "Sizzling Shine" kit in which you get PPCL, Bodywork Shampoo, Souveran (or paste glaz), Crystal Mist, and one of them towles thats made outta a Koala , for $80. Thats a pretty damn good deal considering that Souveran is $70 by itself.

My question is, would it be worth it to use this on my Integra whom is a daily driver and sleeps outside all year long? I currently use Blitz but I`m always looking for ways to get more shine (but then again aren`t we all?). Based upon what I`ve read the stuff only lasts 3 weeks, but how does it stack up against Blitz in terms of shine, is it that much better? And would I be wasting my $$ by using it on my daily driver? Typically, how many applications do you get out of an 8 oz can of this stuff? Considering what you get for $80 bucks ill probably get it anyway, but i just wanted some thoughts from everyone about this expensive wax.

Post Thanks / Like
    if your willing to experiment and for $80, the kit doesn`t seem bad. $70 for the wax and $10 for everything else.

As compared to Blitz, I give the Souveran that little extra edge on your red Integra. It will be a little shinier. The Souveran seems to combine what Blitz and Paste Glaz has, the depth of Blitz and shine of PG. I bet it would look stunning on your Integra.

You can make the Souveran last longer by uisng a QD after every with the Pinnacle CM, and you`ll like the PBS.

As for the applications per jar, I already used about 10 coats already and I barely used 1/5 of the can. On your Integra for a very, conservative estimate, I estimate 30-40 coats. You may get different mileage due to different sized cars and application technique, but this can will last for quite a while, even applied once a month.

You can try interchanging the waxes, wax with Blitz one week, the next week go ahead with the Souveran. then Blitz the next week, until your happy.

You may tend to use Souveran more in the summer to make your red Integra pop out during the warmer months when you can wax more, and switch back to Blitz when its cooler and waxing/detailing is done less often due to dropping temperature, of course you`ll have the Klasse as base.

Sorry for being so long winded, if you purchase this kit, you`ll be more than satisfied. I absolutely love my Souveran, koala towel (just took off the wrapper after 2 years of looking at it, so soft, original dark blue one), I really like the wash (thanks PassatPunk), but go back to my gallon of Meguiars Gold Class because of cost, and my PPCL, it sure does make the paint squeaky clean.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    Jason-your the man! Thanks for the thorough response!

Im sold now...i just gotta let the fat man in the red suit know .

Anyone else have any other thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm... any more opinions? I think the owner of that gold Volvo might prefer Souveran`s deep look over the more exciting look of the Paste Glaz :p <span style=`font-size: 8px;`><em class=`bbc`>(that means i want some)[/i]

Some feel that Souveran is not worth the $80 though, since "all it is cheap silicone oil." Hmmmm...

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    none of this stuff`s worth the money! but is it worth the fun, haha perhaps

Post Thanks / Like
    Fortunatly I don`t own a car dark enough to need the souveran. The paste glaz works for me. White and champange don`t really need $70 wax. Thank god too because I thought 30 bucks a can was expensive! I can tell you that I have used probably about 10 coats of my paste glaz and I can`t see the bottom of the can yet. I imagine it has another few coats left in it. Maybe 5 or 10 more. I guess I won`t know untill it is all gone. I am keeping track of how many coats I get out of it so I will know when to reorder next year.

The cool thing about Pinnacle is that it is so bloody easy to apply that you can take the time to put it on just about any time you wash your car. I put a new layer on every 2 weeks. Of course, I`m obsessed so you may want to go 3 or 4 weeks. I`m glad that I started using it because I used to put a coat of Klasse SG on every week and that took a bit longer. Now when I wash my car it only takes an hour instead of 2.

If Souveran works like the paste glaz then it is on my list to get as well. I have a few friends with dark cars and a lot of people ask me how I get that satin shine on my car. I`ve seen pictures of cars with Souveran and they look really good. If you want people to drool over your car then do it in the morning and drive around in it all day and night. It is pretty fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Souveran is the best wax that I`ve ever worked with. Period.

Thread Information