Post Thanks / Like
    How do they compare to the miracle towel ? Or are they the same thing ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not the same thing. They are not as plush. But I do like them a lot and own a dozen of them.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah they`re different..miracle towels are softer and plusher..

however, I actually begin to like the viper better than the miracle..since my latest miracle towels left so many lints...

while the viper left almost no lints even before the first wash...

Post Thanks / Like
    The Viper brand has 2 types of towels (that I know of).

There is the yellow (mine is, so I assume that they all are) Viper Glass Cleaning cloth that is for glass. The major difference is that this towel has fibers that are split on the end instead of looped, which leaves a micro bead of water behind that evaporates quickly. The key is to thoroughly wet the cloth and WRING, WRING, WRING until almost dry. This will clean the best.

The Viper Detailing cloth (mine are green) are for grunt work. They are not nearly as plush as the Miracle Towel, but are designed for polish/wax removal, and other types of grungy jobs (doorsills, etc.). They are built the same way as the Miracle Towel, where the fibers are looped, just not as plush.

So direct comparison of the Vipers to the Miracle Towel is not completely possible, as they are designed for different uses. But they are definitely members of the same family.

I hope that htis helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    How about the "Ulitmate " microfiber towels ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I just bought six of the blue-green towels from "Top of the Line" http://www.topoftheline.com/micmirtow.html

I bought the Imperial Style, very plush for the average person! No matter what kind of work you`ll be doing. They are the Viper brand.

I am really impressed. As for the comment on the lint issue, I agree, mine have left little or no lint on the windows. I also find that if I continue to wipe with them, that any lint is picked up and removed. This is before any of them were washed in the washing machine with a scant bit of laundry soap.

I tried these towels on my BMW and I have to say I was very comfortable with them and using them to QD was just fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Viper MF detailing towels a lot! Now that I have a new super lint producing Miracle towel, I use a Viper for quick detailing. I also use them for buffing wax/Klasse. I like them just as much as the Miracle towels, but for different. I still use the Miracle towels for drying...for some reason the Vipers just didn`t seem to do it for me in that regard. The Miracle towels are *much* more plush...stacked next to each other, a folded Miracle towel should be about the same height as two folded Viper towels. Still, both pass the CD test, and I`m not afraid to use the Vipers on my paint at all (which I was before I ordered them).

Considering the price difference, I don`t really see myself buying many more Miracle towels (especially with the ridiculous amount of lint they produce), when I could get 3 Vipers for the same price and be just as happy with them...

Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the green Viper towels. I use em primarily for buffing out klasse and wax and to fnish drying off after the water bandit. They really work great and are so much less expensive than the miricle towels which i cant see prefprming much better. My $.02

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, the Ultimate Towel is the exact same towel as the Miracle Towel. I`m still somewhat amazed that some senior members still ask this over and over. I think I`m going to have a thread that reads Ultimate Towel equals Miracle Towel and just post a response everyday so that others can see it.

As for the Viper Towel it is a pretty good towel. Not bad at all. I tend to prefer the neatitems towel a bit more though. Laters.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Don, the Viper towel is good but not as good as the Miracle Towel. Neatitem towels are just as good as the Viper towels.

Don, thanks for the towels that was real cool of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was my pleasure.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know what the deal is with some of the "new" MT`s, they leave lint all over!! My newest one had to be washed 3 times before it would not leave lint. Some of the older one that I have had for awhile never left lint like this newest one. The first time I used it there was tons of lint. Then I figured that I should wash it again. It left more lint after I washed it the second time than it did the first time! Finally after 3 washings it finally does not leave lint anymore. I hope the go back to the "old" MT`s if the are going to continue to charge $10-$12 each for them, I mean these are not cheap towels we are talking about here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems to be a difference, a good difference! All these other towels other than the TOL one leave lint! I even got a new Miracle Towel to see, and it left lint!

Post Thanks / Like
    The best deal on Miracle Towels still goes to YoSteve. Awesome price.

Thread Information