I bought a 2020 Cayenne and it`s obvious the previous owner had it cleaned a local car wash and never really got into the 21" RS wheels (pics attached). The brake dust is literally caked into every corner, nook and cranny. In the close up pic you can see the "little dots" and caked corners. The dealer, of course, sprayed the whole car down with its detailing jizz that took an entire bottle of Dawn to remove from all four wheels, tires, rockers... I tried Plum Ammo, then Chemical Guys Diablo, then Dawn PowerWash all with an electric toothbrush. Even tried Menzerna 2500.
The only thing that fully gets it to go away is a clay bar. However, each wheel has 20 sections and I`ll be eligible for Medicare by the time I get done with that. I`m planning to pull the wheels off and do a full wheel, suspension and caliper clean before I ceramic coat the calipers and wheels.

Any suggestions on ways/products where this doesn`t take me 12 hours? Yes, I know I can have them refinished but I don`t want to.
.Cayenne wheel close.jpg Cayenne wheel.jpg