Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Detailed Image Dropping P&S and 3D?

I did exactly what Bert did and ordered gallons of Terminator, Finisher and Carpet bomber, along with Beadmaker and Xpress when it was on sale.

Those are my go to products from P&S.
    I recently tried Swift, and its pretty good. Smells like Pez.

3D, their polishes are really good. They have a weird naming convention that doesn`t help me remember which ones I use, but theyre good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I bought 16 oz bottles of P&S`s carpet and upholstery threesome (Terminator Enzyme + Carpet Bomber + Peroxiode Finisher) and Xpress Interior Cleaner a month or so ago and liked them enough that I followed up and ordered gallons of all 4 of them through Detailed Image with the huge discounts they were offering during that sale.

I liked Bead Maker, but think I will give ceramic spray sealants such as DIY`s a try for now. May go back, who knows???? Maybe I will try a test vehicle with half the vehicle with Bead Maker, half with DIY Ceramic Gloss and do a comparison???

I also threw in some P&S Brake Buster and Iron Buster due to the deeps discounts to see how I would like those. Will report back if you would like feedback on those.

That order for all of that (1 gallon of Terminator Enzyme, Carpet Bomber, Peroxide Finisher, Xpress Interior Cleaner and Brake Buster, 16 oz of Iron Buster, 32 oz bottles for the three carpet products along with 3 High Volume Chemical Resistant Spray Triggers) was placed back on Aug 4th and so far, only Peroxide Finisher has shipped, the rest are out of stock and awaiting shipping till back in stock. The ship dates keep getting pushed back another week each week that passes so not sure what is going on but as long as I get it, I don`t really mind all that much.
    They finally made it today, excited to get home and use them this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Detailed Image is marking down 3D and P&S items by approx 40% and are out of many items. Does this mean they are clearing out of those brands or the sale went better than they planned and were not adequately stocked up? I hope they are not dropping them, I ordered several items and would hate to lose out on those discounted prices.
    Finally pricing that P&S garbage at realistic prices lol. They should go away along with Chemical Guys. Both great marketing companies with "cool" product names.
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe
    Likes bad penny liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    Finally pricing that P&S garbage at realistic prices lol. They should go away along with Chemical Guys. Both great marketing companies with "cool" product names.
    Won`t argue at all with the assertion that Chemical Guys is high on hype, low on substance, but I have to admit, I have been pretty impressed with the P&S products I finally got around to buying. I say finally got around to buying because when P&S was the hot new brand on the detailing boards and YouTube sites, I stayed on the side line seeing if the excitement lasted or if they were just the latest flavor of the month. As people stuck with them, and my current detailing supplies ran low, I gave a few 16/32 oz bottles a try. I was impressed enough that I followed up buying gallons of Rags to Riches, the 3 part carpet/upholstery cleaner, Xpress Interior, Brake Buster, Iron Buster, Absolute and a few other 16/32 oz products. On my next order, may try Undressed, Bug Off and Dynamic Dressing. Pretty good products for the price I think.
    Likes dcjredline liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Won`t argue at all with the assertion that Chemical Guys is high on hype, low on substance, but I have to admit, I have been pretty impressed with the P&S products I finally got around to buying. I say finally got around to buying because when P&S was the hot new brand on the detailing boards and YouTube sites, I stayed on the side line seeing if the excitement lasted or if they were just the latest flavor of the month. As people stuck with them, and my current detailing supplies ran low, I gave a few 16/32 oz bottles a try. I was impressed enough that I followed up buying gallons of Rags to Riches, the 3 part carpet/upholstery cleaner, Xpress Interior, Brake Buster, Iron Buster, Absolute and a few other 16/32 oz products. On my next order, may try Undressed, Bug Off and Dynamic Dressing. Pretty good products for the price I think.
    Absolute is pretty good. I`m getting low on rinseless i think i might pickup a bottle of absolute or ech20 - 1 liter. Might even try ONR.

DIY is decent but the 16oz bottle is too small and its not that good i would buy a whole gallon.

Post Thanks / Like

The only P&S product I’ve tried is Rags to Riches. That’s my go-to microfiber wash.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Absolute is pretty good. I`m getting low on rinseless i think i might pickup a bottle of absolute or ech20 - 1 liter. Might even try ONR.
    Ech2O, since it`s really a waterless wash that was adapted to rinseless, has an oily component (for waterless lubrication) that makes it unlike other rinseless washes I have used. If you are going to try ONR, I would go with ONRWW, although I am still going through earlier versions of both so I haven`t used the current versions.

Post Thanks / Like

I do the same, wait for a while and see if the HYPE cools down. Ive tried 3 or 4 products from them and wasnt impressed AT ALL. Hence why I say what I do. Im glad they work for you!!!
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe
    Likes Bert liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Ech2O, since it`s really a waterless wash that was adapted to rinseless, has an oily component (for waterless lubrication) that makes it unlike other rinseless washes I have used. If you are going to try ONR, I would go with ONRWW, although I am still going through earlier versions of both so I haven`t used the current versions.
    I love ech20. I`ve been using it to clean my basement on all the picture frames the last few days, TV etc cut 1:20 its so slick and smells great. Its probably what i will buy unless manic line releases their new rinseless which i will mostly pickup too. But i will be getting a new bottle of ech20 at some point. I have a few oz`s left.

ech20 is a staple for me. I just finished up a 16oz bottle and cut a solution of 1:20 and gave it to my mother for her to try it out around the house. It cleans glass very nicely.

Absolute is more hit and miss for me. Sometimes i love the smell but the solution mixture turns me off at other times..its pretty slick however. When i got home a few weeks ago i did use it to wash my car, it done a great job. I plan to use the last bit of ech20 for my next wash before i go back to work that will be a good comparison.

I recently finished up a bottle of n914 too. I used to like the smell of the product but for whatever reason i don`t anymore. But it was a good cleaner.

I use my rinseless for all kinds of off label tasks. DIY for instance is much better around the house than absolute. I`ve tested both quite a lot for that purpose.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    I do the same, wait for a while and see if the HYPE cools down. Ive tried 3 or 4 products from them and wasnt impressed AT ALL. Hence why I say what I do. Im glad they work for you!!!
    OK, I used P&S`s glass cleaner (True Vue I think it is called), I will agree with you on that product, not very impressive, it was a very average glass cleaner. I will finish up the 16 oz bottle then go back to DIY Detail which is a very impressive glass cleaner. The rest of P&S stuff I am liking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information