Thread: Essence Twins

Post Thanks / Like

Essence Twins

Has anyone ever tried the essence twins? Essence and Essence Plus?

I will be trying it in less than a week. I might top it with rapidwaxx after seeing how essence+ acts.

I`m going to try to wait at least 1 hour before i apply essence plus.
    Likes craigdt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Essence Twins

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Has anyone ever tried the essence twins? Essence and Essence Plus?

I will be trying it in less than a week. I might top it with rapidwaxx after seeing how essence+ acts.

I`m going to try to wait at least 1 hour before i apply essence plus.
    Well?!

How did it turn out? This combo has me interested

Post Thanks / Like

I used it just on my hood. It looked great - very nice beads - but i have no idea of duration. I clayed my car since and re-applied it about 6 weeks ago. I will take a look in a few weeks, when i get back.

Essence+ is incredibly easy to use has a sealant. I left it on the car for about 1 hour and the removal was effortless. That`s the kind of stuff i look for these days. 1 - 250ml bottle of essence plus will give you a lot of applications.

When i get home in a few weeks i plan on doing the whole car with essence+. Essence however was a pain in high heat. I might just use leale or perfect finish this time. But i will probably try essence first. The bottle was manufactured in 2021, that was a little disappointing...that said my gyeon primer is older. So I`m guessing it was the heat/sun, which is not something i had to deal with a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had both products for a long time. As you note, they`re easy to work with. The Essence+ is a true "lazy man`s" type of product as it does so much in a short period of time. I`m not saying that in a negative way. The finish looks great. I think the expected product lifespan is probably a few months.

My bottles are old now. Might not be useable any longer.

My next coating is going to be the Gyeon PURE product, and I`ll purchase their PRIMER product when I`m ready to do that. I still have CQuartz UK on my little-used car from years ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tom p. View Post
    I bought both of these years ago, when there was a lot of noise about them, and tried I think one of them. I think it was just kind of a quick experiment, like what noorth did. By the time I thought about using them again, they were past their dates, and I wondered if they were going to work right, so I passed...and there they sit on the shelf.
    Likes tom p., noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tom p. View Post
    I have had both products for a long time. As you note, they`re easy to work with. The Essence+ is a true "lazy man`s" type of product as it does so much in a short period of time. I`m not saying that in a negative way. The finish looks great. I think the expected product lifespan is probably a few months.

My next coating is going to be the Gyeon PURE product, and I`ll purchase their PRIMER product when I`m ready to do that. I still have CQuartz UK on my little-used car from years ago.
    Gyeon primer is easy to work with. Just 2 small drops for a ~2x2 working section. 3-4 passes to break it down. 15mm on speed 4-4.5.
    Thanks tom p. thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

No exhaustive test but the essence twins are really nice don`t expect 12 mths of durability. I`m been just using up my polish angel rapidwaxx lately. Its so quick and easy and the beads are very nice.

I`m a spray wax guy haha

Thread Information