Post Thanks / Like

Any New Detailing Product or Equipment Announcements from the 2022 SEMA Show?

Since I have not (or cannot, economically) attended a SEMA Show, does anyone know if there were any new detailing products or equipment announcements or introductions made at this year`s 2022 SEMA Show?
    Seems this show is a focal or starting point for many new detailing product and equipment launches and hands-on, show-and-tell, user evaluation demos by such manufacturers, but I have not heard or seen ANYTHING about them.
    I know in the past that some of you Autopians have attended this show personally or knew a manufacturer`s rep or have heard or read online tidbits from those who have.
    I am curious because this forum used to be a gathering place of such information and news, but since COVID and the most-recent forum outage problems, and Hurricane Ian in Florida, member participation has dropped precipitously to almost nothing, or a trickle at best. Then throw in the negative economic impacts and political climate (NO pun intended to Climate Change advocates), well, what is happening ,or more succinctly NOT happening, in this forum speaks for itself. But I digress... back to the request for info from the 2022 SEMA Show and detailing products and equipment.

Thanks in advance to those Autopians who care to post what they know about the SEMA Show.
    (Yes, and if you want to make a side-comment about Autopia membership-viewership participation, go ahead. That`s what this forum is about; your opinion and participation)
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any New Detailing Product or Equipment Announcements from the 2022 SEMA Show?

Umm....Sema 2022
    Likes JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any New Detailing Product or Equipment Announcements from the 2022 SEMA Show?

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Umm....Sema 2022
    I guess I have not paid THAT close of attention to this forum, have l!
    Thanks, Setec for the thread link. Now l know!
    GB detailer
    Likes JustJesus liked this post

Thread Information