Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhh Welcome back old friend Autopia!!

It`s so great to see the site back up!!! I know I am guilty of not posting enough on here to make it seem quiet and not used, but I can tell you I have been a quiet lurker for years. I joined and maybe stayed in my lurking habits and didn`t post much still. But I can tell you I would check in daily to see any new posts and the amount of time I would end up here first researching or googling any detail products and such made this site a goldmine!!! When it was down it really showed me how much info and knowledge is sitting on here.
    I know Autogeek is a busier and good site, but this is number 1 for me for the encyclopedia it is.
    I know I will try to post more here and hope everyone does as well, in hopes the extra traffic boosts up the site to not be in losing it. The time it was down hopefully gave us all a taste of the lose of it if it went for good.

Not to ramble on, but I was always a Meguiar`s guy, I knew the detailing world was big, but when opening the doors fully it became shocking just how big the detail world had become. This site was at the forefront in opening the doors. And all of the members on here adding their knowledge and experiences helped more than anything in getting caught up in this huge detail world. It is like the Coles Notes or cheater sheets of detailing.

So post away folks, even if it is repetative or seems trivial. Cause chances are it will be of some benefit to someone reading out there.

Great site!!
    Thanks 981 Cayman S thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ahhhh Welcome back old friend Autopia!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    It`s so great to see the site back up!!! I know I am guilty of not posting enough on here to make it seem quiet and not used, but I can tell you I have been a quiet lurker for years. I joined and maybe stayed in my lurking habits and didn`t post much still. But I can tell you I would check in daily to see any new posts and the amount of time I would end up here first researching or googling any detail products and such made this site a goldmine!!! When it was down it really showed me how much info and knowledge is sitting on here.
    I know Autogeek is a busier and good site, but this is number 1 for me for the encyclopedia it is.
    I know I will try to post more here and hope everyone does as well, in hopes the extra traffic boosts up the site to not be in losing it. The time it was down hopefully gave us all a taste of the lose of it if it went for good.

Not to ramble on, but I was always a Meguiar`s guy, I knew the detailing world was big, but when opening the doors fully it became shocking just how big the detail world had become. This site was at the forefront in opening the doors. And all of the members on here adding their knowledge and experiences helped more than anything in getting caught up in this huge detail world. It is like the Coles Notes or cheater sheets of detailing.

So post away folks, even if it is repetative or seems trivial. Cause chances are it will be of some benefit to someone reading out there.

Great site!!
    You are now officially crowned an Autopian.
    Likes Silly Rabbit liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Indeed. Glad it is back up and running!
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see its back!

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! it`s back.
    2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack- Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado- Summit White
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited- Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Really glad to be back. Unfortunately we take things for granted till they’re gone. Always like the sharing of tips and information.
    "If we weren`t all crazy..We`d all go insane" Jimmy Buffett

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to thank EVERYONE at Autopia for getting the forum back up and running!!!

IMHO This forum is an invaluable resource for sharing detailing products, pads, and processes.

I`m sure it was a difficult and time-consuming endeavor. Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!

AMiracleDetailing.com
    YouTube - Facebook - Instagram
    Likes Silly Rabbit, dgage, Lonnie, Tc99m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see this is back

Post Thanks / Like

So glad to see it`s back! Missed this group.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Queue song "I`m Back in the Saddle Again"
    Honestly, I really missed all you regulars and All-stars (or as someone on the AutoGeek forum called us, "grey beards"!).
    Not so sure you all missed my sometimes annoying Captain Obvious questions, but I`ll try to make up for lost time.
    In the mean time, please pray safe keeping for those in Florida with the impending hurricane coming. (Thinking of Sizzle Chest and Merlin)

Post Thanks / Like

I thought this forum was going to get last rites. Glad to see it bounced back. Now I just hope the forum won’t be affected by the hurricane since Autopia and Autogeek are based in Florida.

I myself am prepping for the usual high winds, super rain, power outages,and minor outdoor damage. My prayers are definitely with those in the Tampa area though. Us folks in Florida might not be able to access the forum for a little while during the hurricane so I will be eagerly awaiting to see all that was posted here and on AG when we are able to come back.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Good point about Palm Beach Motoring Group (PBMG) and Autopia being based in Florida. Hope hurricane Ian has a minimal impact (no pun intended) on the operation and access to this forum, now that it`s overcome the recent issues that kept it out of commission.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad it`s back up. I have been here a long time. There are a lot of great people here willing to help each other and get along with everyone !

Post Thanks / Like

Crossed my fingers and clicked on the Autopia shortcut. And a big smile crossed my face. Thank you to all to worked to keep this forum running. Time check out new post. Then click the store tab and check out the newest sales!

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, yeah....I can see and post to threads again! Though I still have to Refresh at least once after logging on in order for things to work right.

Thread Information