Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone use Polish Angel Cosmic or HG on glass before?

So I know there are the window/glass specific products, just wondering. Has anyone used PA Cosmic Spritz or even High Gloss on their windows? If so, results???

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone use Polish Angel Cosmic or HG on glass before?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    So I know there are the window/glass specific products, just wondering. Has anyone used PA Cosmic Spritz or even High Gloss on their windows? If so, results???
    I was doing it the past month or so, mostly outta laziness cuz I didn’t wanna go thru the bother of coating the glass. It was OK but nothing sensational and I think glass cleaner diminishes it pretty quickly if you have to clean your exterior glass often which I seem to be doing more of these days :shrug:

I just coated my glass in the last week or 2 so won’t be doing it any longer. I think it’s kinda hard to get non-specific stuff to stick to glass for any worthwhile amount of time.

Trans Am Nationals coming up soon, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Likes Silly Rabbit liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes sir it is!! Only bad part of it is it means summer is almost over... where did the time go?? I finished my friends cars for the show so now am just getting started on mine now. Looking forward to finishing all the work so I can put down the wonderful products I got off your direction, wanna see the result. . I am still trying to plan in a drop in to say hi!!
    Trying to keep it all PA for the car, and I know the window coating didn`t get much praise so was wondering about the sprays they have. I bought Ethos SI02 glass cleaner/coating hoping it would be a nice easy step - I don`t enjoy the glass thing, so want easy . Well unfortunatly Ethos is nothing special. At this time I may end up just going with the old RainX and call the glass done, lol.
    Likes 981 Cayman S liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I tried using Polish Angel Cosmic V2 and Polish Angel Cosmic Spritz on the glass and it worked ok. Don`t clean with a window cleaner because it did strip it. Use water.
    I moved on to Gyeon Gyeon Quick View and it works much better, lasts longer and its so easy to use. Im getting a good 6 months on the windshield and 1 year on the other glass. This fall I`m thinking about testing the new Kamikaze Window Coat on my winter beater and see how it works out.

If you want something easy that works great give Gyeon Quick View a try. It works MUCH better than RainX or any wax on glass.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw Kamikaze`s new window coating as well. If I don`t reach out to buy that, I may really look at Gyeon Quick View.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    I saw Kamikaze`s new window coating as well. If I don`t reach out to buy that, I may really look at Gyeon Quick View.
    I’ve enjoyed QuickView in the past, ease of use is nice. I have the Kami on my glass now, easiest glass coating I’ve ever used. Joyfully easy removal…we’ll see how it does over the long haul.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 981 Cayman S View Post
    I’ve enjoyed QuickView in the past, ease of use is nice. I have the Kami on my glass now, easiest glass coating I’ve ever used. Joyfully easy removal…we’ll see how it does over the long haul.
    I’m looking forward to your results with Kamikaze Window. I have gone through several coatings and glass products and haven’t found anything I’ve liked in several years. I did like the results I had a few years ago but i’m not sure what product that was.

Post Thanks / Like

I have judder on my windshield no matter what I do in one small area with or without coating, but I think that`s more down to a manufacturing defect on my non-OEM windshield than the coatings themselves. If the new Kamikaze is super judder resistant then the high price might be worth it. Spending $100 to find out I still have judder would be a tough pill to swallow though.

I have tried different wiper blades and the Lexus OEM judders the least while Bosche Icons are by far the worst. The only thing that will temporarily fix the judder is a quick spray of windshield wiper fluid but that`ll only help for at most a couple of minutes. The judder is most noticeable with light rain and intermittent wiping. There`s just something slightly off about the bottom drivers side corner of the windshield that causes the tip of the wiper blade to drag.

Lesson learned for next time that I should just spend the extra $250 for the OEM windshield. I do have zero deductible glass coverage but OEM is extra.

Post Thanks / Like

Keep us updated on the Kamikaze Window Coat. Would like to see how it compares to the Gyeon Quick View.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    I’m looking forward to your results with Kamikaze Window. I have gone through several coatings and glass products and haven’t found anything I’ve liked in several years. I did like the results I had a few years ago but i’m not sure what product that was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fskof View Post
    Keep us updated on the Kamikaze Window Coat. Would like to see how it compares to the Gyeon Quick View.
    Will do; so far ease of use goes to Kami even with the traditional bottle vs Gyeon applicator + container combo. Easier just to grab a mini microfiber applicator, shake a few drops on it and cover window. Always had to squeeze the QuickView a bit to get product to pad and round applicator was a pain to get in corners, didn’t immediately spread evenly. Maybe they shoulda gone with square applicator ‘head’ on bottle like Kiwi shoe polish used to be.

Kami wipes of more effortlessly as well.

Liked Gtechniq G1 for a long while but application was a PITA, don’t wanna go through that anymore. Despite its more temporary lifespan I seem to remember Aquapel as quick, easy and effective too. Angelwax H2GO was another nice, short term one but spray heads kept breaking and were a weird size so was hard to find a replacement when they inevitably broke.

Glass coating/sealants can be kinda short lived, even the best of em, when wipers get used a lot (winter, light mist, sub 20mph speeds) so now quickness and ease of use trumps all for me.

Likes dgage, noorth, Silly Rabbit liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have G1 right in front of me....can`t get any motivation to apply it lol

Weird instructions....

Post Thanks / Like

I used G1 in the past and while it works well the application process is a real pain in the ass. Angelwax H2Go works quite well and is very easy to use. It`s also lasted through an Upstate NY Winter albeit with greatly reduced efficacy at the end. Lately I`ve been trying Polish Angel Diver and have not been impressed. Super easy application but water doesn`t start flying off until 60+ MPH.

I`ll likely polish off Diver and go back to H2Go in the near future. The sprayer on my bottle stopped working almost immediately so I used either pipette onto an applicator or press the open bottle into the pad for a second or two.

I might also just suck up the cost and give Kamikaze Window a try. Now I`m wishing I had taken advantage of the sale Esoteric had a few weeks back.

Post Thanks / Like

Any updates on the Kamikaze Window Coat? How`s it holding up?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fskof View Post
    Any updates on the Kamikaze Window Coat? How`s it holding up?
    So far, so good! A couple of us at the shop have been using it since we first received it and are quite pleased. So easy to use/remove is a big bonus.

Post Thanks / Like

So far, so good! A couple of us at the shop have been using it since we first received it and are quite pleased. So easy to use/remove is a big bonus.

Ugh, I knew I should have bought a bottle when I was down there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information