Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who`s using a spray bottle that cost more $5 Per Bottle

Final update....I suppose. FedEx just delivered 24 Tolco Heads, 24 28oz hdpe bottles and 5 Acid Heads for about $55 shipped to my door....
    I`ll let you boys do the math should you choose.

I`m not shy of spending, but I really don`t see what one gains with a $15 handheld sprayer....double trigger output aside - it`s still a fixed nozzle, fixed output.
    -Tee Jet- is where you spend your money if you`re looking to spend $$ to upgrade on spray patterns IMO.

If someone will make a 16oz sprayer, with good atomization (low output 45% pattern), I`d surely pay $15+ for something like that as I like controlling overspray when doing interiors....
    Whether it be water or interior cleaning, I am always chasing some overspray every now and then....
    Likes tom p. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

mobiledynamics:
    Where did you order your sprayers and HDPE (High-Density PolyEthylene?) bottles from?
    Do these bottles have a blank screened label on them that allow you to print the product name/contents/dilution ratio on them for your reference AND are they graduated for dilution ratios AND are they translucent white plastic or a solid color with a sight gauge on the side to see how full/empty the contents are?

And yes, TeeJet Technologies does have their own website on sprayer nozzles.Their nozzles are designed for agricultural plant fertilizer and herbicide/insecticide/fungicides for farm machinery sprayer applications. It is rocket science when you see their calculation sheet to determine the exact nozzle of the various types they make for the desired spray pattern and liquid volume amount to disperse. One would need to contact their customer service/technical department if such sprayer nozzles would/could apply to car-care chemical liquid dispersion.

As far as finding a fine misting sprayer, I found that the Classic Consumer-line Meguiar`s Quik-Detail Spray sprayer and bottle to be pretty good. The problem is the spray pattern is pretty wide, which may not fit your application for use in interiors to have a more controlled, tight spray pattern to prevent overspray.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

I have and like my Kwazar bottles. Never ran harsh chemicals through them, so they`ve been going strong for 8 years or so

I did go a little nuts and bought an IK Pump Foamer...and also like it. Use that on occasion but not regularly. That one does see Power Clean.

Post Thanks / Like

I had 2 of the 4 Kwazzar bottles that I purchased begin leaking right along the seam within a short period of time. Kinda soured me on them.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

I had problems with the Kwazar bottles as well, not the bottle itself, but the trigger sprayer. Two of my three quit way too soon after purchase.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    I had 2 of the 4 Kwazzar bottles that I purchased begin leaking right along the seam within a short period of time. Kinda soured me on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by tom p. View Post
    I had problems with the Kwazar bottles as well, not the bottle itself, but the trigger sprayer. Two of my three quit way too soon after purchase.
    Bummer. Products such as these shouldn`t really be one of those YMMV type deals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information