Well, enough about economics, politics, and cyber attacks/hacks, BACK to the topic about price increases on detailing and car-care products.:
I asked this question during the pandemic:
Have any of you experienced product shortages or unavailability of detailing equipment or products in orders you recently places through car-care equipment and product re-sellers/distributors/dealers, whether over-the-counter or through the Internet?
AND, how has that affected your vehicle detailing business or hobby??

I want to give my sincere "Thanks" to Ron Ketcham for his heads-up information on this price increase. I know Ron has a lot of acquaintances and associates in the car-care manufacturing sector that he has made in working within that sector over the years. I trust his information because he trusts his sources and this is not some "fake news" item to get us Autopians to panic and stock up on car-care products and and related items.

Although this information does not bode well for me personally because I NEED to buy my "large every-other-year stash" of car-care products that I am totally out of and have procrastinated about ordering to continue my vehicle OCD detailing hobby.
Another title for Captain Obvious: Procrastinator! I know, "Time is of the essence." "The early bird gets the worm." "Put off today what you can do tomorrow" Wait (pun intended!), how did that last one get in here? Oh ya, that`s MY saying.