A while back I saw a video on You Tube where the detailer recommended using a Magic Eraser for glass cleaning. He used an IPA solution and microfibers and got great results.

I have found that almost all (except waffle weave towels) will leave mass amounts of lint on the glass, not a good thing.

I decided to steal one of the wife`s MR Clean Magic Eraser pads (the ones WITHOUT soap in them) and pick up a Meguiar`s Water Magnet WW towel from Wally World.

Using Turtle Wax Dash & Glass (what I have on hand at the moment), I experimented on the wife`s Explorer, with major amounts of dog drool on the interior glass. I got the eraser damp with water and sprayed the interior glass on her car. I scrubbed the glass with the eraser (the cleaner foamed up a little) and then let it dwell for a few seconds before wiping it with the water magnet. The results on her windows was incredible. The glass was so clean, if it weren`t for the reflections, you wouldn`t have been able to tell the window was there. So I rinsed out the eraser and did the windows on the Camaro with the same results .... awesome!

I believe I`ve found my new "Go To" for cleaning glass.