Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    No company is shelling out 16K without knowing that they are getting something for the money spent. They aren`t sending a 16K check, the product and hope some schmuck gives them a decent review. That isn`t how any company operates. Only an idiot would think that 16K check doesn`t come with strings attached.
    Ridiculous statement. Tell me the product he "reviewed" that wasn`t up to snuff? Well, maybe Beadmaker...

This isn`t as it was years ago, when (by comparison) there were relatively few products and some not all that good. With today`s technology - especially coatings and so many companies releasing new products there are no shortage of excellent products out there for review today. Strings attached? I wonder what those companies think when he does his yearly top detailing awards and their product/products don`t make the list, or (as he is currently doing) fail in the longevity test. A few years ago, he detailed his BMW with CQUARTZ UK 3.0 and now I see he`s done a new video on his new supercar ride - a Porsche 911 Turbo and uses a pro grade ceramic/graphene coating - Roar. I guess those strings aren`t attached too tightly.

I don`t have an issue with anyone getting paid for a review as long as they are upfront about it and they present the product/products honestly - not making any false claims. Others think differently about that. Fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My problem with this drama is that emails regarding a business proposition were made public in order to embarrass the other party. That simply isn`t ok in my book. At this point, I don`t think anyone`s mind is going to be changed one way or the other and I have already posted too much/repeating myself, so I`m going to step aside and leave this thread alone.....
    Likes Bobh591 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No company is shelling out 16K without knowing that they are getting something for the money spent. They aren`t sending a 16K check, the product and hope some schmuck gives them a decent review. That isn`t how any company operates. Only an idiot would think that 16K check doesn`t come with strings attached.
    What Pan is saying is they come to an agreement but he wont review if he doesn’t like it and no payment made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    What Pan is saying is they come to an agreement but he wont review if he doesn’t like it and no payment made.

How do we know this? Are we supposed to take his word on this? It is more of an assumption. I understand you support Pan but come on he is not going to turn down a pay day. If you and I were banking it like that we would be doing the same thing and paying for our first super car ha. Pan deflected quite a bit in his response video that it was comical.

I seriously doubt he is "testing" any brand that is presented in front of him to even have factual data. I have never seen him post testing results of any kind other than reading the product description.

Anyway at this point who cares what he does. At the end of the day it was a drama and comical filled feud with a bunch of clowns. Apex is heading in the same direction as Pan and it would not surprise me if these other guys are getting some under the table action lol. Again who cares. Detailing does not pay the bills so any extra income is good on their part.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Thanks atbalfour thanked for this post
    Dislikes atbalfour disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes. I get it, nothing wrong with making a buck, BUT I always thought you tubers made their cake from YouTube the company, I.e money paid to them by YouTube from add revenues.

what pan is doing with “sponsored” products is basically a commercial, but on the internet. His you tube “about” page says car detailing tips, and product reviews.

he’s not reviewing sponsored products, he’s advertising them.

Nothing illegal what he’s doing but definitely on the douchy side. Knowing now he’s getting paid 16k a pop I can’t take him seriously. There is bias wether he admits it or not.

Post Thanks / Like

Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    How do we know this? Are we supposed to take his word on this? It is more of an assumption. I understand you support Pan but come on he is not going to turn down a pay day. If you and I were banking it like that we would be doing the same thing and paying for our first super car ha. Pan deflected quite a bit in his response video that it was comical.

I seriously doubt he is "testing" any brand that is presented in front of him to even have factual data. I have never seen him post testing results of any kind other than reading the product description.

Anyway at this point who cares what he does. At the end of the day it was a drama and comical filled feud with a bunch of clowns. Apex is heading in the same direction as Pan and it would not surprise me if these other guys are getting some under the table action lol. Again who cares. Detailing does not pay the bills so any extra income is good on their part.
    I was just clarifying what Pan was saying. The post I replied to seemed like he thought.... Hey! Pay me 11k an if I like it i will review your product.

Like he was taking the pay and maybe you get a review was how I read that post.

And I don’t like or dislike Pan. Haven’t watched a full video of his in over 2 years. I just feel it was a punk move blasting those emails out. The shoulda handle it like Business men and if not that then men. Not like little gossipy school kids.

Scott HD is even worse because none of this had to do with him.... stay outta peoples business. If undrDog felt slighted enough the could of posted (still wrong) but he did it for click bait. Won’t watch another one of his videos.

My post are not in defense of Pan but to point out the other parties in this squabble are wrong... not that what he does is right.

But just to be clear I have no problem with Pan getting his money. His reviews weather liked or not get business for product makers. He should get a cut.

It’s up to whoever is watching his info to decide if the feel the info is credible. Would absolutely do the same if i created a channel that had his subscribers.

Feels like alot of folks confusing dislike for jealousy.

I know you don’t support Pan and whatever you think of him and how he conducts his business is your prerogative.

Im not speaking on that your a grown man with your opinions and you may be right but not debating that.

Just that in this instance he’s not the bad guy or wrong one.

You OK with what UndrDog and Scott HD did?

Likes bob m, BudgetPlan1 liked this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    Ridiculous statement. Tell me the product he "reviewed" that wasn`t up to snuff? Well, maybe Beadmaker...

This isn`t as it was years ago, when (by comparison) there were relatively few products and some not all that good. With today`s technology - especially coatings and so many companies releasing new products there are no shortage of excellent products out there for review today. Strings attached? I wonder what those companies think when he does his yearly top detailing awards and their product/products don`t make the list, or (as he is currently doing) fail in the longevity test. A few years ago, he detailed his BMW with CQUARTZ UK 3.0 and now I see he`s done a new video on his new supercar ride - a Porsche 911 Turbo and uses a pro grade ceramic/graphene coating - Roar. I guess those strings aren`t attached too tightly.

I don`t have an issue with anyone getting paid for a review as long as they are upfront about it and they present the product/products honestly - not making any false claims. Others think differently about that. Fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My problem with this drama is that emails regarding a business proposition were made public in order to embarrass the other party. That simply isn`t ok in my book. At this point, I don`t think anyone`s mind is going to be changed one way or the other and I have already posted too much/repeating myself, so I`m going to step aside and leave this thread alone.....
    So you admit he pocketed 16K for a glowing review of beadmaker when it`s average at best. Thank you for proving my point.

I think Scott HD called Pan out because he feels that what he`s doing is questionable from an ethics standpoint. I tend to agree.

I think Undrdog did it because they felt it was an unethical proposition as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Glassparency is not a good product....

Post Thanks / Like

So you admit he pocketed 16K for a glowing review of beadmaker when it`s average at best. Thank you for proving my point.

I think Scott HD called Pan out because he feels that what he`s doing is questionable from an ethics standpoint. I tend to agree.

I think Undrdog did it because they felt it was an unethical proposition as well.
    Ok, contradicting what I said earlier about not posting, I`ll answer your because it was directed at me.

No thanks deserved, your point is not proven. I have no idea how much he was paid by Beadmaker, nor do you. But let`s say he got 16k. The product does "bead" well and its` shiny. It simply doesn`t last long at all. Yet I still see posts where people still rave about it. Perhaps a longevity test - on all reviews should be included. Reviews/comments and opinions on products can change over a course of time. But here`s a link to his current longevity test, pretty straight forward - Beadmaker included (didn`t fare too well).
    https://pantheorganizer.com/two-mont...t-protectants/

Again, I`ll repeat for the last time - if the strings attached to reviewing a product were so tight, why is he "permitted" by those companies to rate rate and award other products as top dogs over theirs?

I don`t know, nor do I care who posted it - undrdog or Scott HD. But they were both involved in doing something I think is piss poor. If they think they are performing a public service and it`s such a gallant thing to do, be a man about it and keep that damn video up. End of my story.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just clarifying what Pan was saying. The post I replied to seemed like he thought.... Hey! Pay me 11k an if I like it i will review your product.

Like he was taking the pay and maybe you get a review was how I read that post.

And I don’t like or dislike Pan. Haven’t watched a full video of his in over 2 years. I just feel it was a punk move blasting those emails out. The shoulda handle it like Business men and if not that then men. Not like little gossipy school kids.

Scott HD is even worse because none of this had to do with him.... stay outta peoples business. If undrDog felt slighted enough the could of posted (still wrong) but he did it for click bait. Won’t watch another one of his videos.

My post are not in defense of Pan but to point out the other parties in this squabble are wrong... not that what he does is right.

But just to be clear I have no problem with Pan getting his money. His reviews weather liked or not get business for product makers. He should get a cut.

It’s up to whoever is watching his info to decide if the feel the info is credible. Would absolutely do the same if i created a channel that had his subscribers.

Feels like alot of folks confusing dislike for jealousy.

I know you don’t support Pan and whatever you think of him and how he conducts his business is your prerogative.

Im not speaking on that your a grown man with your opinions and you may be right but not debating that.

Just that in this instance he’s not the bad guy or wrong one.

You OK with what UndrDog and Scott HD did?

I could care less what underdog or Scott did. There are more important things to worry about then all parties involved.
    Likes dwaleke, wannafbody, Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    I could care less what underdog or Scott did. There are more important things to worry about then all parties involved.
    Much more important. Like The Guz’s 2021 coating comparison. . Thanks for doing those tests and sharing with us.
    Likes Cadfael, bob m, Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Pans definitely not reviewing product he demonstrating a product. He a little grey on the subject since his inception. Pan want the benefits of both aspects with out any of negatives. Pan Wants people to think he is being unbiased but its not possible to be unbiased when you already receive the cash. I don’t really have any issues with Pans videos I think they are high quality but Maybe just stated in each video that everything is being sponsored. I understand he has done this recently or put some language in the description. Embrace the sponsorship Maybe talk about how the company is paying him to demonstrate the process.
    Likes wannafbody, atbalfour liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    Much more important. Like The Guz’s 2021 coating comparison. . Thanks for doing those tests and sharing with us.
    I may have or may not have ordered another Graphene coating to add to the line up Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Post Thanks / Like

lets just leave pan alone. what done is done over

Post Thanks / Like

He`s said this or that`s just what think?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bad penny View Post
    He`s said this or that`s just what think?
    That’s what he said in a video rebuttal video. 100% agree that if you got an agreement for 10-16k it would have to absolutely be a turdball for him to turn it down.

I feel he %100 percent hyped up decent/mediocre products but also those video’s have disclaimers.

Take Beadmaker for instance.... never wanted to try it fealt the people who i take recommendations from pretty much said it was decent.

Wowo’s showstopper similar product but Autopians/Geeks gave it a good review. That was on my will try list but it stopped shipping to US.

Again though not defending Pan.... just not agreeing what others did...

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information