Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    I thought they were the company that released pans rates to begin with
    If that`s the case maybe we should all order a bottle of sauce to show our support
    Likes William_Wallace, wannafbody liked this post
    Thanks William_Wallace thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    Do you really think he`ll turn down $16K on a product even if he doesn`t really like it?
    Yeah, I do. There`s PLENTY of excellent products out there with new one coming out very frequently.

No, he`ll smile and sell it and laugh all the way to the bank and then shake down the next company.

Shaking them down? So he forced them, Godfather style with Luca Brasi holding a foam cannon to their heads? Oh please.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Baldone View Post
    Is anyone calling out Underdog coating for this ````show?
    Why would anyone call them out?? I applaud them.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing
    Likes William_Wallace, wannafbody liked this post
    Thanks William_Wallace thanked for this post
    Dislikes KBsToy disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think it was Pan reaching out to a company trying to set up his next haul not the company trying to purchase advertising. Things must have when downhill fast when Underdog was laughing there tail off and had to read it twice. This YouTube wants $16,000 to review my product. Seems underdog went went the scorched earth response.

The whole BS I only review product I like must not apply before you ask for your payment. Right? Pan was asking for money first not testing the product?
    Likes dwaleke, wannafbody liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think it was Pan reaching out to a company trying to set up his next haul not the company trying to purchase advertising. Things must have when downhill fast when Underdog was laughing there tail off and had to read it twice. This YouTube wants $16,000 to review my product. Seems underdog went went the scorched earth response.

The whole BS I only review product I like must not apply before you ask for your payment. Right? Pan was asking for money first not testing the product?
    It`s nice to see that so many here were privy to the negotiations so they can offer their special insight. What`s wrong with getting paid prior to commencing with the review? Forget that this was Pan for a moment. This is a business transaction, you know what I`m offering, I know what you are expecting, here`s my price, accept it yay or nay. Same thing when you order something online, you pay for it first, then it`s shipped to you.
    Likes yello430, William_Wallace, Bobh591 liked this post
    Dislikes wannafbody disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Not 1000% sure of exactly what went down, but my issue in this drama is the fact that private email exchanges were made public w/o consent. Not cool.

Post Thanks / Like

That`s not the way I understood it. I understood it that they would agree to the price, they would send the product, Pan would use it, and if he liked it he would go ahead with the "review" for the agreed price. If he didn`t like the product, he wouldn`t do the review. Of course, any reasonable person would have to wonder about how much the $16,000 carrot hanging out there affects whether you like the product.

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    It`s nice to see that so many here were privy to the negotiations so they can offer their special insight. What`s wrong with getting paid prior to commencing with the review? Forget that this was Pan for a moment. This is a business transaction, you know what I`m offering, I know what you are expecting, here`s my price, accept it yay or nay. Same thing when you order something online, you pay for it first, then it`s shipped to you.
    The problem is that the whole YouTube vibe is that these are just regular people trying to help out regular people like you and me make the best product choices. When the reality turns out to be a bit different.
    Likes noorth, BudgetPlan1, William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

@Setec and @Bob good points YouTube itself is like the Wild West anything goes free for all. I used to only watch YouTube sparsely when I needed to fix something but now I watching it more than cable. A lot of the other channels I watch name the sponsor of the video but those videos the subject is something different besides the actual sponsor.

I’ll keep watching some of Pans videos and will stay subscribed he does a good job making the videos. Who’s gonna win in upcoming YouTube boxing match between Pan and Scott Hd Im routing for Scott HD.

I would also bet the strong stance that ScottHD isn’t interested in sponsor money I bet that also changes in the future once the YouTube police catch him!
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Unless you are naive as all get out, you have to understand that this YouTube stuff is a big marketplace. Why do you think many of these guys do this as their full-time business??
    2021 Acura RDX, Pearl Red
    2022 Cadillac CT-4V Blackwing, Blaze Orange
    2022 Mazda MX-5, Snowflake White

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DAC17 View Post
    Unless you are naive as all get out, you have to understand that this YouTube stuff is a big marketplace. Why do you think many of these guys do this as their full-time business??
    Your right. I don’t have a great understanding but there’s a lot of money to be made views, thumbs, comments, I have also heard of a viewer watches the whole commercial without skipping the channel has more income, sponsors, Amazon commissions and prob more.

I’ll be on YouTube all day Saturday because I’m try to replacement a Hayward super pump in my pool arrived today and I’m clueless about electrical stuff, grounding and I have a multimeter that looks complicated and never used I’m gonna start at 10:00 if I haven’t figured out by 2pm I’ll give up but without YouTube And content I’d have 0% chance. It’s basically a library at your fingertips.
    Likes Cadfael, bad penny liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Applaud them for engaging in talks to business and not be happy with results so put a mans earnings on blast?

He charges for advertising.... not reviews.... all his video’s that are paid advertising listed it. Bad business on Underdog’s parts.

And 300..... no disrespect but you do alot of reviews for PBMG products and I have yet to read a bad review from you. You are upfront and let us know they give them to you.

Now alot of us here know PBMG makes great products but outsiders could read this as 300zx only gives good reviews so he’ll still get free products.

I don’t believe thats the case... I read and appreciate your reviews.....you just get to review products from a company that makes good products.... but to an outsider... looking in.....dunno.

Just saying that we only have this one facet to judge Pan from and don’t know him or his intentions... feel he’s been as upfront as any youtube influencer out there. I as many others didn’t appreciate some of the things he said here but in my opinion one has nothing to do with the others

No matter what happened behind closed doors you don’t see any other companies blasting pan or other you tubers trying to make money. Guarantee there were other companies not happy with Pan but they stayed professional and just let their advertising dollars talk.

UndrDog could be the greatest coating on earth but i’ll pass. Not because Pan is right (no idea) but UndrDog and Scott HD were wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes KBsToy, bob m liked this post
    Thanks KBsToy, bob m thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Weather it’s true or not Pan said that his fee was contingent on him trying the products once fee was agreed upon. Wholy agree you will tend to find the good in products once a fee was settle upon.

And again jist pointing out people only see what the wanna see but he wasn’t asking for 16k..... he was willing to do it for 10-11kPan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAOPan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Likes bob m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

First off guys it wasn’t 16k it was 10-11k they were getting a deal!Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAOPan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO.

Second of all being mad at pan for advertising and that is how influencers get paid..........

It’s like being mad at a manufacturer for the money they make. Gotta believe a bottle of sealant can’t be more than $3-4 dollars at max for the chemicals and bottles.... it retails for $29.99. Thats Crazy!

But you gotta remember that those 3-4 dollar bottles gotta pay for Advertising, storage, shipping costs, office workers, warehouse workers storage facilities..... and paying Pan is paying for advertising. Weather we like how it’s done or not.... YouTube was for video sharing and help video’s in the early 2000’s. Whole different ball game now.

Google bought youtube for 1.6 billion. It’s worth 170 billion today. Be mad at google. They are makimg so much money and comparatively the creators make jack squat...

Likes bob m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DAC17 View Post
    Someone on the sister site posted a picture of Pan`s analytics regarding subscribers/views/estimated earnings. Regardless of what people think one way or the other, he`s going to be just fine...

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

No company is shelling out 16K without knowing that they are getting something for the money spent. They aren`t sending a 16K check, the product and hope some schmuck gives them a decent review. That isn`t how any company operates. Only an idiot would think that 16K check doesn`t come with strings attached.
    Dislikes bob m disliked this post

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information