Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by bad penny View Post
    My first (and last) Pam the Organizer video. Could only make it to the reveal (8:05).
    I can`t get past this Jabroni`s haircut. He needs to return to Super Cuts and demand his $8 back. The hair on my genitals have more style then this.
    That`s really nice of you to let us all know that, but please don`t feel the need to share any such pictures.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post
    Thanks wannafbody thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    That`s really nice of you to let us all know that, but please don`t feel the need to share any such pictures.
    Only if you pay me 16k so I can upgrade my ride

Post Thanks / Like

Only if you pay me 16k so I can upgrade my ride
    Not in this lifetime - or the next one.

Post Thanks / Like

Some of the comments gave me a good laugh.

I’m pretty sure he has paint it turtle wax green!
    Likes wannafbody liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    . I`ve been in situations where guys with 3x the hp can`t pass without me having to lift off the gas. A lot of those guys have too much car and not enough experience.
    oh man. I wish I had 3x more power! (Currently at about 110) - In my prior car, with about 185 at the crank, I gave it all I could, and "cruised" the straight at about 120 mph. Speed governor kicked in. Sucked to not have the added speed needed. Made that part of the track rather boring. Kind of. Something about pushing a 1991 Honda CRX to that speed that can make a guy nervous.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    oh man. I wish I had 3x more power! (Currently at about 110) - In my prior car, with about 185 at the crank, I gave it all I could, and "cruised" the straight at about 120 mph. Speed governor kicked in. Sucked to not have the added speed needed. Made that part of the track rather boring. Kind of. Something about pushing a 1991 Honda CRX to that speed that can make a guy nervous.
    I have a Miata track car. I was talking to a guy with a 15 Mustang 5.0 that got passed in advanced group by a guy in a Miata. The guy was in shock until he found out the driver was Tommy Byrne.

Post Thanks / Like

Came across this on the GlassParency YouTube page

Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Thanks wannafbody thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    I have a Miata track car.
    Um...that`s not an F-body!

Post Thanks / Like

Rather than posting about ad revenue hungry bloggers, simply post review of the product, then add a poll with 10 options from 1-10 (10 being the best) and let people vote on how effective they think the product is. Nothing better than democracy for product results.
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Came across this on the GlassParency YouTube page

probably the only way Glassparency gets a good review is to pay for it

Post Thanks / Like

My opinion of detailing product and equipment manufacturers who give such things to fellow Autopians for FREE to post their personal experiences and and hopefully, unbiased opinions about them are far more "interesting and trusted", in my humble opinion. I have no problem for those of you who volunteer to do so and are willing to take the time to post pics and type out your story in this forum for all Autopians to read, in exchange that you keep the product or piece of equipment for doing , OR have purchased such things at a reduced price in exchange for your reviews. I find it a win-win-win situation for all parties involved:
    1) For the manufacturer it`s cheap advertising and publicity by a real-world detailing user
    2) For the reviewer because that person gets to try out a detailing product or piece of equipment and keep it OR buy it at a reduced price.
    3) For the fellow Autopian and myself, we (I) get to read about it and make an informed decision on the product or equipment as well as read additional comments and questions from other Autopians within the discussion.

I also think that there are some of you who are beta-testers who are trying out new products and/or equipment for these detailing manufacturers, but because of sworn secrecy to legally fulfill confidentiality agreements, cannot say ANYTHING about them nor its development. Those who do so are an important part of this development process for both manufacturer and the end detailing consumer , we Autopians, to whom this product or piece of equipment will hopefully be marketed. Again, we (I) am indebted to those of you who do, and yes, Captain Obvious does ask questions that cannot be answered about them when small snippets are "leaked" or "inadvertently" made while posting some of your detailing exploits (like Sizzle Chest, to name one. Sorry to single you out Sizzle and the constant celebrity-gossip-column-like reporter questions from THE Captain Obvious you put up with. Hey, inquiring (and annoyingly nosy) minds want to know... just sayin`!! Wait for it, wait for it....)
    GB detailer
    Likes JustJesus, William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn`t take but 45 seconds of this. What a phony. Anyone who listens to this guy deserves to get their pocket picked
    Scott can be a bit much, and he does push his product line sometimes. But he also still makes and has a lot of older videos where he shows dirt cheap alternatives to products to save you money. That said I really don`t watch his videos any more, but to be fair I don`t watch detailing videos on YT anymore really unless it`s Brian from Apex.

Quote Originally Posted by atbalfour View Post
    He definitely is a stand up guy, super helpful and always well intentioned. He can`t be tarred with the same brush as Pan so if that`s what`s happened that`s extremely poor. I can`t recall the specific reference to Brian by Scott re. impartiality.

What I can recall is that he`s been called out in that video / comments re. his review of his own hydra sheet product. He`s since deleted that video, come out to say that the application method is a little different and that footage was mixed up. It could be true, but in most cases there`s no smoke without fire and redoing videos is in my view a little suspect!

Brian`s testing while not always perfectly consistent, is at least enough that I find I can draw comparisons from, even though his is the only gloss meter seems fixated with the 101 figure... He`s also reviewed a LOT of products so his channel is an encyclopedia in many ways Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    In Brian`s defense his YT channel is secondary to his actual detailing shop. He said in his response video that the day he was filming the video it was pretty busy so he was having to go back and forth between shooting the video and talking to customers. And that lead to some mix ups on his part, he re did the video when the shop was closed so he could focus on shooting the video. I don`t know if Apex`s channel is monetized, but even if it is his primary source of income is him detailing cars in his shop. So I tend to believe he`s shooting straight if he likes a product. He`s definitely posted poor reviews of products he didn`t like much.

And while I don`t like Pan`s videos, good for him. I try to always be a stand up guy, but if I could make $100k for making 6 or 7 videos speaking highly for a product that I don`t like. I might rethink being a stand up guy lol. In a perfect world I could get 16k a video AND be making them for products I really do use.
    Likes Coatings=crack, William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy I have been reading some of the comments in Pans videos and ScottHD videos oh they are too good! There are some die hards in each camp. Next t video they release scroll through some of the comments people leave on these videos you’ll laugh your tail off.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    Scott can be a bit much, and he does push his product line sometimes. But he also still makes and has a lot of older videos where he shows dirt cheap alternatives to products to save you money. That said I really don`t watch his videos any more, but to be fair I don`t watch detailing videos on YT anymore really unless it`s Brian from Apex.

In Brian`s defense his YT channel is secondary to his actual detailing shop. He said in his response video that the day he was filming the video it was pretty busy so he was having to go back and forth between shooting the video and talking to customers. And that lead to some mix ups on his part, he re did the video when the shop was closed so he could focus on shooting the video. I don`t know if Apex`s channel is monetized, but even if it is his primary source of income is him detailing cars in his shop. So I tend to believe he`s shooting straight if he likes a product. He`s definitely posted poor reviews of products he didn`t like much.

And while I don`t like Pan`s videos, good for him. I try to always be a stand up guy, but if I could make $100k for making 6 or 7 videos speaking highly for a product that I don`t like. I might rethink being a stand up guy lol. In a perfect world I could get 16k a video AND be making them for products I really do use.
    My understanding is that Pan doesn`t review products he doesn`t like. You may or may not believe him, but that`s what he has said.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    My understanding is that Pan doesn`t review products he doesn`t like. You may or may not believe him, but that`s what he has said.
    That`s a possibility, in the geeky tech world there use to be a guy 3dgameman who reviewed computer hardware and he only reviewed products he liked. He kind of had a Pan vibe to him, maybe even Pan used to be a fan and modeled himself after dude. I`d imagine 3dgameman got comped for his reviews. It makes me question both though because that`s human nature I suppose.

And the companies paying him could influence him subconsciously to like the product. Hell if Armor All contacted me tomorrow saying they`d give me $16k to make a 10 minute video about their classic, I might suddenly start to actually like it lol. If nothing else, just getting a product free will tend to make people less critical of it`s flaws. Which is why reviews on Amazon where they got it for free are marked stating it.

I know people like to call Pan a tool, but he`s making $$$$$, and even with this scandal I think he`ll still be okay. I think he`s a tool for trying to claim he created Elixr, but the money company`s pay him to showcase their products, he`s doing something right.
    Likes wannafbody liked this post

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information