Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Looks like the drama is continuing. It looks like Scott from DPC has now released a video the "ambush" in Pan`s defense. Makes popcorn

I couldn`t take but 45 seconds of this. What a phony. Anyone who listens to this guy deserves to get their pocket picked
    Thanks KBsToy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I will pay $10 to anyone that can send me a copy of the original video
    Likes William_Wallace, re-tired liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I also find him hard to take! He reminds me of the guys that sell meat out of their cooler in their beat up Truck. Hehe
    Thanks wannafbody thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fskof View Post
    But to get paid to lie is not a good thing.....
    Hey, that is what political candidates and elected politicians do.
    I find it unique in American society that the Right to Free Speech and Freedom of the Press, under that umbrella which social media is covered, allows "lies, mis-statements, and deception" to exist. 1930`s-40`s Nazi propaganda leader Joseph Geobbels said, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

It sometimes impossible to tell the difference between what is truth and what is false information. Most will draw their own conclusions from personal experience or information from trusted sources, like parents or teachers or pastors, or as it pertains to vehicle detailing, from fellow Autopians and their posts within this forum. Do I agree with all opinions express here in this forum? NO, but as stated in other posts, a vast majority of you have greatly impacted my detailing to make it better and more enjoyable, as I am sure other Autopians can attest to that as well.

I just despise social media because so much is said under the guise of anonymity with little repercussion of accountability for what was said (typed and posted) that perpetuates and encourages this propaganda of lies about all facets of life that it becomes the truth of their life for many who participate in it. It is, indeed, a two-edge sword because it also opens a world of information about those life subjects right in palm of your smart-phone holding hand! We`ve probably all used some YouTube video for a home repair or car repair project, or as this thread alludes to, a detailing products review. Sometimes you take the good with the bad and the truth with the lies. Maybe it`s time to listen to Johnny Cash`s song "What is Truth?" and ponder that statement.
    (Another title for Captain Obvious: moralist philosopher)
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Lonnie, look up the Fairness Doctrine, which was repealed in 1987. Up until that time, the US news was required to be balanced and factual, though there was always some interpretation. After that though, there wasn’t even a need to try and so we get the mess we have today.
    Likes Bobh591, William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Some other clown taking advantage of the situation. Click bait for subs and views.

Posted my comment on how video lol. I might add a 10 second video on my my channel for click bait with a simple message that nobody cares lol.

Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Thanks William_Wallace thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Some other clown taking advantage of the situation. Click bait for subs and views.

Posted my comment on how video lol. I might add a 10 second video on my my channel for click bait with a simple message that nobody cares lol.
    Do it! Would be interesting to see how many clicks/subscribers you`d get.

Whole stupid thing started `cuz Scott HD stuck his nose where it don`t belong.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m in my sixties and I will never understand what the big deal is on how much someone makes- what a load of excrement. WT* does it matter how much someone makes or doesn`t make, OH my gosh, its soooooooo PERSONAL.

UNLESS

They have been LYING about it.
    Likes Bobh591, William_Wallace, bad penny liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’ll be the first to admit im a wee bit envious and that other word that starts with a J.

They should settle this like true YouTubers....unskilled boxing match and charge us to watch!

To who ever brought up the previous point that it would be hilarious if it was staged. Yeah that would something.
    Likes Coatings=crack, re-tired liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh Brian Spitler / Apex has just posted a response video to some accusations made. A poor attempt to retain the moral high ground if you ask me.

The Apex Facebook detailing group has turned into a metal oxide certification page.. is it really only Sandro at Car Craft left with any shred of dignity Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAOPan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Likes dwaleke, roscopervis liked this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

I was beginning to wonder about Apex. He was pushing the Turtle pretty hard. And that hard shell is green. Is that a coincidence?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Do it! Would be interesting to see how many clicks/subscribers you`d get.

Whole stupid thing started `cuz Scott HD stuck his nose where it don`t belong.
    Don`t tempt me. I might end up doing it to see how many people would watch haha.

Quote Originally Posted by atbalfour View Post
    Uh oh Brian Spitler / Apex has just posted a response video to some accusations made. A poor attempt to retain the moral high ground if you ask me.

The Apex Facebook detailing group has turned into a metal oxide certification page.. is it really only Sandro at Car Craft left with any shred of dignity Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAOPan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

He should have stayed out of it. I may just copy my post from that other video and post it in his lol. You are right about his faceobbok group. They are all brainwashed by his coating, artdeshine and TW. I don`t subscribe or watch any of them anyway.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes Oneheadlite liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Who was talking about Apex? Seems like a stand up dude...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes re-tired liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He definitely is a stand up guy, super helpful and always well intentioned. He can`t be tarred with the same brush as Pan so if that`s what`s happened that`s extremely poor. I can`t recall the specific reference to Brian by Scott re. impartiality.

What I can recall is that he`s been called out in that video / comments re. his review of his own hydra sheet product. He`s since deleted that video, come out to say that the application method is a little different and that footage was mixed up. It could be true, but in most cases there`s no smoke without fire and redoing videos is in my view a little suspect!

Brian`s testing while not always perfectly consistent, is at least enough that I find I can draw comparisons from, even though his is the only gloss meter seems fixated with the 101 figure... He`s also reviewed a LOT of products so his channel is an encyclopedia in many ways Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Post Thanks / Like

is it really only Sandro at Car Craft left with any shred of dignity Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAOPan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

I like the fat guy from england also

( no offense to those fat people on here )
    Likes dwaleke, Coatings=crack liked this post

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information