Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Tc99m View Post
    Heck I pay $17 a month. So my family doesn`t have to see commercials on YouTube.

At the same time Pan can make money. Myself, I think it is dishonest. Not to disclose it is a paid advertisement. So I choose not to watch his content.
    He does disclose on every advertisement that is endorsed in comments and i believe disclaimers in the video.....he just doesn’t SAY it in videos.... he’s not being dishonest... people just aren’t paying attention. lot of reasons you could dislike him but him not disclosing is not one......

I don’t have an issue with him because I know what products he’s endorsing. I KNOW he’s gonna like it.... but here’s the thing... alot of product companies use him so he usually 1st to demo it. Nothing wrong with getting paid to do a job.

Most just don’t know how youtube expects you to disclose....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fskof View Post
    Funny how he went straight to name calling. How professional.... Thats another business that will never receive a penny from me.
    Everytime i see this guy i`m reminded of his rant/video on bucket carts and grit guards, it was epic!

Speculate all we want, we will never know the true motives of this situation. One thing for sure pan is a total tool.

I was wondering if he pays people to comment on his channel/videos and/or deletes anyone who is not a big fanboy.
    Likes dwaleke liked this post
    Thanks wannafbody thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Pan has monetized his channel and is a paid product demonstrator? Wow, what a startling revelation. Anxiously awaiting the next video "The Sun Rises In The East And Sets In The West", a Captain Obvious Production.
    OK, which one of you Autopians leaked my next video production!!!
    Actually we called it "Ceramic Coatings for Dummies" to showcase all the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions products, but the "For Dummies" copyright would not let us use that without big-dollar royalty payments, so we changed the name to something a little more "Obvious". PLUS, we did not want to infer that those Autopians who use Hybrid Solutions products are "dummies" (like yourself, Captain Obvious? And we do mean BOTH parts! Just sayin`....)
    GB detailer
    Likes BudgetPlan1, William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    He does disclose on every advertisement that is endorsed in comments and i believe disclaimers in the video.....he just doesn’t SAY it in videos.... he’s not being dishonest... people just aren’t paying attention. lot of reasons you could dislike him but him not disclosing is not one......

I don’t have an issue with him because I know what products he’s endorsing. I KNOW he’s gonna like it.... but here’s the thing... alot of product companies use him so he usually 1st to demo it. Nothing wrong with getting paid to do a job.

Most just don’t know how youtube expects you to disclose....

I watch probably 95% of YouTube on my TV. The sling app doesn`t allow me to see comments. So he isn`t lying, I can agree with that. He does seem to bury the information in the small print. Which I can`t see anyway. I am not going to get my phone or tablet to look for a simple disclaimer.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tc99m View Post
    I watch probably 95% of YouTube on my TV. The sling app doesn`t allow me to see comments. So he isn`t lying, I can agree with that. He does seem to bury the information in the small print. Which I can`t see anyway. I am not going to get my phone or tablet to look for a simple disclaimer.

Here is one for GlassParency. It’s ingrained in the video. I think people just kinda ignore the print when watching...

Likes re-tired, Tc99m, dpritchett liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have watched a bunch of he videos never once saw it.Must of found out about the Hindsight button?

I am also jealous of Pan owned by the Man!

He definitely makes some interesting videos but when Pan tried to claim carpro Elixir was his influence on Carpro boosting he was the one that created the mix of reload and ech20 instead of the Merlin mix that was an odd thing.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he showed up in this thread with some comments.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think this was inevitable Pan should have really let the companies come to him. Instead of sending out lines to every detailing company this was only a matter of time if a company decides $16,000 is more than they believe pans skills are worth. Think about this that companies has a couple benefits from releasing Pans sales pitch to the public. It negatively effects the companies that bought in with Pan and it lowers Pans asking Price there is no way Pan is still going to be able to haul In that money. He should have been more careful who he was giving his rate to. The company that released his rates definitely benefit from this and the brands that have already been review may have a small negative effect that trickles down to them.

You can see why a business would do this to Pan. Another thing if a company can’t afford this they would not want there competitors using the service so this may help those types of companies. Before this happened if your new up and coming detai
    brand was not on pans channel that could be another reason to take this approach to counter pans influence.

I think Scott HD also benefits from this information he broke his channel has been growing steadily and this will probably get him a ton of subs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post

Here is one for GlassParency. It’s ingrained in the video. I think people just kinda ignore the print when watching...

Ok I`m busted and stand corrected.

In my defense I haven`t watched any of his content for a long time.

The crazy thing is this. After all this drama he appeared in my recommendations today.

Like the old saying. "There is no such thing as bad publicity"

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    I think Scott HD also benefits from this information he broke his channel has been growing steadily and this will probably get him a ton of subs
    Like was said on the sister site - wouldn’t it be something if all this drama had been orchestrated just to boost clicks/likes/traffic to each of the involved party’s sites/etc?

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oneheadlite View Post
    Like was said on the sister site - wouldn’t it be something if all this drama had been orchestrated just to boost clicks/likes/traffic to each of the involved party’s sites/etc?
    Nothing would surprise me. I still don`t like the feel of it at all. Give me 16K and I`ll give you a really good review on youtube. Almost seems like an extortion scheme, especially coming from someone with a large number of subs.

Post Thanks / Like

I do like Scott’s HD Channel he is a mad man with the testing he’s got some pretty serious chit going on but he has it down to a T. Reminds me of all time favorite YouTube channel project farms!
    Likes FunctionalDoc, roscopervis liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    I think this was inevitable Pan should have really let the companies come to him. Instead of sending out lines to every detailing company this was only a matter of time if a company decides $16,000 is more than they believe pans skills are worth. Think about this that companies has a couple benefits from releasing Pans sales pitch to the public. It negatively effects the companies that bought in with Pan and it lowers Pans asking Price there is no way Pan is still going to be able to haul In that money. He should have been more careful who he was giving his rate to. The company that released his rates definitely benefit from this and the brands that have already been review may have a small negative effect that trickles down to them.

You can see why a business would do this to Pan. Another thing if a company can’t afford this they would not want there competitors using the service so this may help those types of companies. Before this happened if your new up and coming detai
    brand was not on pans channel that could be another reason to take this approach to counter pans influence.

Depends... if Pan looses followers or more importantly views then yes.... if nothing changes he’ll still be getting his fee. What will affect is if he’s been charging other companies 16k or more.... remember he was giving Undrdog or whoever it was a deal for 10k....

Likes atbalfour liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I actually loss a little respect for Scotty HD. Weather you like Pan or not he’s never talk down about another You Tuber that i’ve seen.

Build your channel with quality content not from “exposing” something thats already known

As [mention]BudgetPlan1 [/mention] one said in one of these posts.... sounds like sour grapes....

Likes dwaleke, Lone Wolf, wannafbody liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

@coating it was certainly a cut throat move. Also the ScottHd has a lot of pressure on him if he ever takes a dime or should we say gets caught....he would be labeled as the world biggest hippo. Eventually ScottHd will probably get tired of working for free pumping out his videos .
    Likes BudgetPlan1, Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The video is gone?!? That sucks! I love drama and hate that I missed it
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information