Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    As a senior enthusiast I watch some you tubers for product reviews .

The answer I think is very simple on you tubers videos its like the news, TV shows you do not like the content you do not watch them .
    Moaning and groaning about them does not make them go away only makes people go to their sites .
    very true
    Likes KBsToy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    A bit over dramatic. He is throwing shade at someone who was not even involved. He needs to get off his high horse thinking he`s some sort of savior lol. Good stuff though for a weekend lol.
    I never heard of Scott, prior to this video, he has some valid points, but agree, he`s overly dramatic.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no issue with Scott featuring a Russian hottie in his videos. That beats looking at a bald headed goofball trying to sell a coating. I get it, he`s trying to make a living, I can`t fault him for that.

I have lost respect for Turtle Wax as I really didn`t think they`d search out shills to market their product. TW has enough budget to make a professional youtube video without resorting to deceptive marketing.

I don`t think Mothers resorts to this type of marketing strategy. I don`t think Duragloss markets their products at all. I think it`s all consumer word of mouth advertising.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post
    Dislikes re-tired disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    I have no issue with Scott featuring a Russian hottie in his videos. That beats looking at a bald headed goofball trying to sell a coating. I get it, he`s trying to make a living, I can`t fault him for that.

I have lost respect for Turtle Wax as I really didn`t think they`d search out shills to market their product. TW has enough budget to make a professional youtube video without resorting to deceptive marketing.

I don`t think Mothers resorts to this type of marketing strategy. I don`t think Duragloss markets their products at all. I think it`s all consumer word of mouth advertising.
    Just advertising pure and simple. This big youtube detailers have a huge following the product manufacturers could make the best video’s in the world but how would they get it to be viewed? People don’t watch commercials anymore.... even on youtube we skip them in 5 seconds.

By having these guys post them they will get it in front of all their followers who would be the customer base their looking for. Not only that but MANY others who do not follow view their video’s. It just like advertising in the 80’s and being mad Hasbro would put GI Goe commercials on Saturday morning during cartoons

How dare the spend their advertising dollars to feature their products to their target market....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Just advertising pure and simple. This big youtube detailers have a huge following the could make the best video’s in the world but how would they get it to be viewed? People don’t watch commercials anymore.... even on youtube we skip them in 5 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck I pay $17 a month. So my family doesn`t have to see commercials on YouTube.

At the same time Pan can make money. Myself, I think it is dishonest. Not to disclose it is a paid advertisement. So I choose not to watch his content.
    Likes wannafbody liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t think any of us autopia nuts really care what pans does or doesn’t do. I think it’s more to poke fun of the situation. Now his viewers a majority of them .... I don’t think they knew he was getting paid.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tc99m View Post
    Heck I pay $17 a month. So my family doesn`t have to see commercials on YouTube.

At the same time Pan can make money. Myself, I think it is dishonest. Not to disclose it is a paid advertisement. So I choose not to watch his content.

I was just thinking the other day I watch YouTube more than cable. The only thing I watch on cable is sports ESPN and that’s really it.
    Likes Tc99m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Does/will it matter to his core sub base ? I dunno, but in typing this question, I don`t believe it may.
    People who subscribe already are dum enough to not recognize or accept the schill already

I mean, people on this forum come her to YAAAK about detailing. We`ll, there is always the hot-tub lounge subforum.
    His subs may not even care if the reviews are not un-biased...and they are subs there for the content or to be part of the sub.....ya know.

Post Thanks / Like

I did a spot of fishing tonight in the comments section and managed to bait him into a response.

Guy really is a tool and master deflector - anything to avoid the 16k question "how is it an impartial review if you`re paid 16k for it". Anyone who `enjoys` watching his videos has a low standard of company and entertainment, anyone who purchases a product based on his reviews (which have forever been the least impartial on YT), well they`re just naïve and probably deserve to lose money from it. Harsh but true.
    Likes wannafbody, William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mobiledynamics View Post
    Does/will it matter to his core sub base ? I dunno, but in typing this question, I don`t believe it may.
    People who subscribe already are dum enough to not recognize or accept the schill already

I mean, people on this forum come her to YAAAK about detailing. We`ll, there is always the hot-tub lounge subforum.
    His subs may not even care if the reviews are not un-biased...and they are subs there for the content or to be part of the sub.....ya know.
    Seems like we were typing at the same time.. you couldn`t be more spot on.

Post Thanks / Like

I really don`t understand why YouTube is any different than regular TV. Do any of the paid endorsers ever say that they are being paid for what they`re doing? Hell no; it`s just assumed by anyone watching with an ounce of sense. Apparently we have way too much time on our hands to be agonizing over what seems to me to be a normal American advertising transaction. Watch all this stuff with a big grain of salt, and weigh multiple sources before you buy anything. If you don`t like Pan, or anyone else, don`t subscribe and don`t watch them. Simple as that.
    2021 Acura RDX, Pearl Red
    2022 Cadillac CT-4V Blackwing, Blaze Orange
    2022 Mazda MX-5, Snowflake White
    Likes William_Wallace, re-tired, bob m liked this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Late night TV infomercials used to have a paid endorsement disclaimer. I`ve watched a few of Pan`s videos. I never realized that he was being paid directly to review a product. I assumed he was earning his revenue based on views.

I`ve watched a few videos by Scott at DPC and found them interesting. He came across as fairly unbiased. Now, I wonder.

I think Apex videos were the most informative. But this revelation makes me rethink his love of TW. Was he on the take as well?
    Thanks William_Wallace thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

When carpro released elixir he created a video claiming he was the creator of the mix that included reload and ech2o. He went on and on that he was the inspiration. We all now the fine autopian...Merlin and his Merlin Mix was involved in Elixir. I though that was a real crappy thing. In that video there were abunch of comments arguing this point. I don’t remember pans exact responses but they were long winded and blaming the commenters some real odd ball stuff.

I’ll still watch a video of his here or there some of them I have liked and found them interesting . Milk it dry Man the advertiser or Pan the promoter!!!

I heard pan jumped in his BMW and is driving straight to Texas, non stop and told Scott to meet him behind the Dairy Queen at high noon to settle this like true YouTubers do with an unskilled boxing match!

Post Thanks / Like

These YouTubers are such Drama Queens.

I think people need to know the difference between Getting Paid for a review VS Getting Paid For A GLOWING Review.
    Likes noorth, wannafbody, William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Looks like the drama is continuing. It looks like Scott from DPC has now released a video the "ambush" in Pan`s defense. Makes popcorn

Funny how he went straight to name calling. How professional.... Thats another business that will never receive a penny from me.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information