Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 188
  1. #91
    KBsToy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    West of the Burgh..
    Posts
    881
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Alot of click bait videos lately
    Theres a place in the brain for knowing what cannot be remembered.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

  2. #92
    dwaleke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by re-tired View Post
    I like the fat guy from england also

    ( no offense to those fat people on here )
    Forensic Detailing

    He also has Forensic unplugged.
    Likes William_Wallace, re-tired liked this post
    Thanks re-tired thanked for this post

  3. #93
    William_Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Oh no Apex! I love your channel you would have been better off ignoring.. oh well everyone has a bad day!

    At least we know where his YouTubes coating are coming from art de shine. Unlike DPC where all of sudden he had a range of coating if it was a well known manufacturer Im sure it would be all over the bottle to help sales.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

  4. #94
    wannafbody
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,870
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    I wouldn`t doubt if some of these coatings aren`t coming from Alibaba or someplace similar. They had some for $3 or so a bottle.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

  5. #95

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Brookfield Ill.
    Posts
    606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    did anybody see pans reply on u tube. he explained everthing.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

  6. #96

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry A View Post
    did anybody see pans reply on u tube. he explained everthing.
    Well, I didn`t listen to the whole thing, but in the first 1/4 of it that I watched, it just validated what I have said in this thread and others, that there is money to be made, and don`t be nave and think these YouTubers aren`t making it. It`s the gig economy. He did say that he won`t review a product he doesn`t like, so he tests the product first, and then agrees to make the video. I`ll leave it to the viewer to decide whether $16,000 can make you like a product.
    Likes William_Wallace, wannafbody liked this post

  7. #97
    William_Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Well, I didn`t listen to the whole thing, but in the first 1/4 of it that I watched, it just validated what I have said in this thread and others, that there is money to be made, and don`t be nave and think these YouTubers aren`t making it. It`s the gig economy. He did say that he won`t review a product he doesn`t like, so he tests the product first, and then agrees to make the video. I`ll leave it to the viewer to decide whether $16,000 can make you like a product.
    the gig economy that’s a good one!

  8. #98
    Super Moderator Pats300zx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Middletown, Delaware
    Posts
    13,556
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Things must be good in the review business. It looks like he might have to increase his fees.

    https://youtu.be/PRGShr2fj1Y
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

  9. #99
    bob m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Things must be good in the review business. It looks like he might have to increase his fees.

    https://youtu.be/PRGShr2fj1Y
    I was wondering when that would pop up here.Incredible super car.
    Likes BudgetPlan1, William_Wallace liked this post

  10. #100
    BudgetPlan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    2,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    I was wondering when that would pop up here.Incredible super car.
    The timing is great, some wanker gonna latch onto this and release a vid mentioning this as "IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT PAN MAKES $$$$ FROM YOUTUBE!!! YOU VIEWERS BOUGHT PAN THIS CAR!!!!"

    He did seem more orgasmic the first time he `met` Beadmaker in the Rag Company video though

    Good for him regardless, color me (Aventurine) green with envy

  11. #101
    bob m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    The timing is great, some wanker gonna latch onto this and release a vid mentioning this as "IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT PAN MAKES $$$$ FROM YOUTUBE!!! YOU VIEWERS BOUGHT PAN THIS CAR!!!!"

    He did seem more orgasmic the first time he `met` Beadmaker in the Rag Company video though

    Good for him regardless, color me (Aventurine) green with envy

    Well, if they aren`t posting it, I`m sure many are thinking it.

    I didn`t yet watch the whole video, but why the tears?

    Another question - if that`s your only ride and you are not a real speed aficionado, where would he drive that rocketship?
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

  12. #102
    BudgetPlan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    2,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    Well, if they aren`t posting it, I`m sure many are thinking it.

    I didn`t yet watch the whole video, but why the tears?

    Another question - if that`s your only ride and you are not a real speed aficionado, where would he drive that rocketship?
    Only watched a bit to see what car it was, figured maybe a GT4 but he certainly went all in with the Turbo...as soon as he started blubbering, i was out.

    I`d guess 90% of `super cars` never get near their capabilities, just `cruisin & stylin` to the country club.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

  13. #103
    wannafbody
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,870
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Well, here in the US, on most roads the legal fun is in the first 2 gears. I think stock my car topped out 3rd gear around 75 mph. On the autobahn, it`s a different story.

    Even at a racetrack, unless a pro driver, the guys never get to push the car at full throttle for very long. I`ve been in situations where guys with 3x the hp can`t pass without me having to lift off the gas. A lot of those guys have too much car and not enough experience.
    Likes BudgetPlan1, William_Wallace liked this post

  14. #104

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Things must be good in the review business. It looks like he might have to increase his fees.

    https://youtu.be/PRGShr2fj1Y
    My first (and last) Pam the Organizer video. Could only make it to the reveal (8:05).
    I can`t get past this Jabroni`s haircut. He needs to return to Super Cuts and demand his $8 back. The hair on my genitals have more style then this.

    Having said that he has great taste in cars. That is one beautiful ride!!
    Likes The Guz, William_Wallace liked this post

  15. #105

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pan The organizer fee leak lawyers involved LMAO

    Suspect that extras list cost at least a couple of $16k reviews...
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

 

 
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. LMAO lucky day
    By phatkid77 in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-02-2018, 12:26 PM
  2. Clay Organizer
    By Pats300zx in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 10:15 AM
  3. Detailing Product Bag/Organizer
    By mpmiller37 in forum Car Detailing Product Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 11:06 AM
  4. OWNED by computer..LMAO must see
    By Tex Star Detail in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 06:23 PM
  5. u guys gotta get a look at this! LMAO
    By joyriide1113 in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 10:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •