Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
As for BudgetPlan1 and his ancient samurai sword infused Kamakazi products. He sent me a bottle of Overcoat V2, the stuff`s super. V1 was good I had bought it a few years before V2 came out. V2`s a good set up, and I think the smaller bottle`s pretty reasonably priced for what you get.
I don`t doubt it`s an amazing product, but it`s just not a good fit for this job. It looks to be about $50 for the little bottle which is even a bit steep for me for what will become a topper. Esoteric and Amazon both seem to be out of the small bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
You said it would be good if it were OTC.....did you know you can get Griots 3 in 1 at Autozone, Pepe Boys and Advance Auto Parts? Mothers CMX Ceramic Spray coating is another option which should be locally available.....Scott H on YouTube has a test of spray sealants going, and it`s holding up at the 6 month mark.
Thanks. I can get it at local parts stores here. It was one of my first choices, but I`ve already got a bottle in-bound from a family member. I just won`t get it before this job and I didn`t want two bottles of the same product sitting around. As is, since I coat my cars whatever I get will either be used only for odd jobs like this one, or as a topper. Either way, I`ll use very little and even a single bottle will last a really long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
The small can is not on Autopia, but it is on the Geek - https://www.autogeek.net/sonax-polym...ield-75ml.html

I have seen this stuff go well over a year with the vehicle outside 24/7 through much rain and snow..

It will seem a little "grabby", so manage how much you apply, remove right after, and it will go well.

Always looks great after, and even better after it dries and cures up..

Leaves great protection..
Dan F
Thanks, Dan.

I can get it off Amazon too and have it in a day. Autogeek can take up to a couple weeks and probably won`t get here in time. I didn`t even realize they sold the small can, and appreciate you letting me know.

I used it on one of the Competition Ready shows Autogeek did a few years ago and if my memory serves me right it was pretty easy to use as you described.